FPL - 2022/23 | City Discussion

Couldnt commit to any city players as never know how often they'll play/rotate...except Ederson. Left out Rags not out of principle, but cos they are shite.....felt sick picking bindippers....but they'll regularly get me points

Attachments

• FF.jpg
    FF.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 29
"surprisingly" great team....will be interesting to see ow it does...wouldnt haven been able to do that a few years ago
Yeah, I think it is actually only possible this year, actually, as I have tried the last few years but couldn’t fill the bench.

It is going to get tricky as the season goes on and injuries mount, as there are only a few former city players available beyond what I already have in this team and, of course, you can only have three current ones in the team at any given time. I actually just had to make four transfers to accommodate Schmeichal leaving for France, forcing me to sell Cancelo to bring in Ederson and shuffle around my discount defender and midfielder due to budget constraints.

It’s a fun little puzzle, though, which is a nice change from the ”pressure” of my cash leagues. ;-)

Screenshot 2022-08-04 at 16.34.42.png
I think this is the one although I will end up tinkering before the deadline

I would go with this one but change the bench for ward/Iversen, andres and dasilva (think they just signed a player for his spot though) all could be minimal cost starters. Also White a tad of a risk he played rb in preseason but once tomiyasu is back will he start at cb?

I just don't know if I can bring myself to have any Liverpool players in my team. I know how pathetic that sounds.
It's annoying but you need them klopp never seems to need to rotate and they never seem to get injured. Taa, Robertson, salah, Allison, diaz and potentially Darwin seem excellent value.

Can we all post up 3 players that we think are very underpriced - especially low value ones. Always helps to get ideas.

I've just picked my team and I think my best value players are:

Declan Rice £5m - Not a goal scorer but so cheap for a quality player who will always play.
Zinchenko £5m - Should play, bargain for an Arsenal Full Back.
Odegard £6.5m - A bit more but good value for a decent player in a team on the up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.