FPL - 2022/23 | City Discussion

View attachment 51685
I think this is the one although I will end up tinkering before the deadline
I like it only worried is Mahrez due to peps rotation and possibly walker as he doesn't get many attacking returns and if we get a fb in his minutes could be reduced. But I have a feeling that now we have a striker walker will whip more in as the rest of our wide players will be looking to cut in.

Do you think perisic will start? Worried James will play at rcb sometimes.
Yes, Perisic should start hopefully if his fitness has improved a bit. James may play RCB, but still think its likely he's at RWB as that's his best position. If he starts the first 2 or 3 at RCB then I'll swap him out.

I like it only worried is Mahrez due to peps rotation and possibly walker as he doesn't get many attacking returns and if we get a fb in his minutes could be reduced. But I have a feeling that now we have a striker walker will whip more in as the rest of our wide players will be looking to cut in.
Mahrez is a question mark but seeing as he started every pre-season game and there is a lack of right wingers I decided to put him in and take a punt - worst case ill just swap him out as there are plenty of good 8m ish options. Walker not many attacking returns but he plays a lot and lack of depth in fullback position,, like you say he could turn out to get more returns or he could end up not being a good choice but we will see how the first few games and transfer window pan out

Just over 24 hours until the unlimited transfers (and first round team selection) window slams shut!

Time to start…

giphy.gif

Can we all post up 3 players that we think are very underpriced - especially low value ones. Always helps to get ideas.

I've just picked my team and I think my best value players are:

Declan Rice £5m - Not a goal scorer but so cheap for a quality player who will always play.
Zinchenko £5m - Should play, bargain for an Arsenal Full Back.
Odegard £6.5m - A bit more but good value for a decent player in a team on the up.
Bailey at 5mil (played himself into the team risk but for 0.5mil over the bare minimum I think he is worth the punt)
Martinelli at 6mil (arsenal attacker for 6 mil looked great in preseason and arsenal look good going forward and at the back plus esr his main competition has injury issues)
Neto at 5.5mil (more of an attacker then midfield as far as I'm aware jiminez is out of the start of the season so it looks like he will lead the line good pre season)

Can we all post up 3 players that we think are very underpriced - especially low value ones. Always helps to get ideas.
£5.0m and below options:-

Dier £5.0 - Starter in DF and clean sheets under Conte with set pieces to boot.

Patterson £4.0 - Starter in DF in pre-season for Fwank (with a couple of assists)

Ward/Iversen £4.0 - Cheap GK rotation option.

KdH £5.0 - Starter attacking MF for the foxes.

Edit: dachoosen1 has picked the best value choices from 5.0m - 6.0m range in midfield.

Last edited:
£5.0m and below options:-

Dier £5.0 - Starter in DF and clean sheets under Conte with set pieces to boot.

Patterson £4.0 - Starter in DF in pre-season for Fwank (with a couple of assists)

Ward/Iversen £4.0 - Cheap GK rotation option.

KdH £5.0 - Starter attacking MF for the foxes.
Like patterson at 4 mil only issue is once Coleman returns, mate of mine Everton season ticket holder thinks the role will be split this season and expects patterson to be first choice next season. Heard people rave about dewsbury-Hall but I honestly know nothing about him is he a cam or winger? Tottenham defender for 5 mil is great plenty of clean sheets and he is nailed to start. 4mil for a starting keeper is fantastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.