FPL - 2022/23 | City Discussion

Can just about get 11 but that includes Archer from Villa who’s played about 7 minutes all season.

Might see what a free hit team would look like.

Do you ever look at the top point team at different points during the game week? They always baffle me.
Someone had 61 points from last night's games after they triple captained Harrison Reed.
Who even does that?

Do you ever look at the top point team at different points during the game week? They always baffle me.
Someone had 61 points from last night's games after they triple captained Harrison Reed.
Who even does that?
People make teams solely to try and be top at a certain point in the gameweek.

Took an 8 point hit to make 4 changes this week (had 2 free transfers). First hits of the season.

Wilcarding next game week, so took a 1 week punt on Schar, Trippier, Isak and De Bruyne as I had too many blanks. 2 assists for De Bruyne, assist for Trippier, goal for Isak.

Looking like a great decision. Gives me more chance to weigh up the wildcard especially with all the train strikes.

Not an altogether bad round thus far, especially as I only used two free transfers (Trippier and Gordon).

F990645-F-AADC-4-FEC-8549-136-BBA511-C59.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.