FPL - 2022/23 | City Discussion

Do you ever look at the top point team at different points during the game week? They always baffle me.
Someone had 61 points from last night's games after they triple captained Harrison Reed.
Who even does that?
Harrison Reed?
Lol

43 p so far this week, arsenal and brentford to play. Had to take a 16 p cut to get a full teamsheet this week, really annoying but brought in Pope, Trippier, Schär, Emerson to the team.
Have Saliba, martinelli, Jesus and Toney to play hopefully

50 so far with odegaard and rice to go (sounds like a takeaway order). No keeper as I've Mendy and the Arse back up but it'll mean a double week for Mendy at another point in the season.

I've got 3 city players and 3 arsenal players - soon to be 2 arsenal as I'm going to take Gabriel out - so I'll be using my free hit for game week 12 when the city/arsenal game has been postponed.

good day on fantasy points... jesus scores, saliba scores... and arsenal keeping a clean sheet... saliba will also get 3p in bonus and jesus 1p.. also had 3p from martinelli and 2 p from toney, 26p in total from that match

Do you ever look at the top point team at different points during the game week? They always baffle me.
Someone had 61 points from last night's games after they triple captained Harrison Reed.
Who even does that?
Ha ha yes, noticed that this week. He picked a team of Friday night players and fluked Reed as triple captain. WTF.

Bad weekend. Took advantage of a wildcard while most of my league didnt bother, but still got less points than half of them, including my H2H opponent.
Took Jesus out because his goal tally does not add up, typical of his time at City. Replaced him with Toney, bad move. Took Kulesevski out for Odegaard, bad move. Bowen for Diaz, bad choice. Royal with cheese benched. Mitrovic 0 goals or assists out of 3 Fulham goals. Martinelli nothing.

Omg i was choosing between Maddison and Trossard to transfer to my team today, choosed Maddison since they had an easier game verses Nottingham... but wished I stood by my first thought to bring on trossard... well well shit happens as F Gump said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.