FPL - 2022/23 | City Discussion

oh my... I have now 95 pts this week thanks to Haaland and Foden ... started the day on 29 pts from yesterday. Haaland Captain of course :-) Still Maddison for tomorrow.

oh my... I have now 95 pts this week thanks to Haaland and Foden ... started the day on 29 pts from yesterday. Haaland Captain of course :-) Still Maddison for tomorrow.
Bastard, couldn't pick Phil as I'd Cancelo Kev and Alfie's little fella already. Still top 5,000 in Ireland and top 20 on bluemoon though

Bastard, couldn't pick Phil as I'd Cancelo Kev and Alfie's little fella already. Still top 5,000 in Ireland and top 20 on bluemoon though
You are better than me in BM leauge only 67 th there :-) But I had to change away 16 pts to get a full team the week many games was postponed. But this seasons start is the best I have ever had. 530 pts so far

You are better than me in BM leauge only 67 th there :-) But I had to change away 16 pts to get a full team the week many games was postponed. But this seasons start is the best I have ever had. 530 pts so far
You're only about 15 points behind me I'd say mate and I've played my triple captain (Haaland hat trick, went well).

I don’t have and never will have any City players in my FPL team! Why? I’m a jinx! Several years ago I had the permitted three players from City in my team. Loss of form and injury dogged the players. I’d switch them out for other City players and the same thing would happen. So….

I now diligently do my FPL team without any City players. I make sure I have 3 Liverpool players in. As an example I have TAA in and their new guy up front in there. I had Sterling in there. I need to get Jesus in the team and concentrate on Arsenal for a bit.

I try to finish bottom of the 46 players in my Companies FPL league.

Put de bruyne as captain instead of haaland as I fancied him to score a couple.
Won't make that mistake again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.