FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

There's no point playing if you cant pick Liverpool and Arsenal players, only being allowed 3 from City means you need them to be competitive. No excuse for picking rags though as not only are they rags all of them are fucking bobbins FPL choices.

That being said, My Liverpool 3 are being phased out, I can't trust a manager who pulls absolute nonce moves like subbing a defender at half time when it's 0-0 so you don't get clean sheet points.
I have one Arsenal player (Saliba), and if I could afford him, I'd have Salah. But I draw the line at Trafford's finest.

That being said, My Liverpool 3 are being phased out, I can't trust a manager who pulls absolute nonce moves like subbing a defender at half time when it's 0-0 so you don't get clean sheet points.
I have Quansah too, and agreed that was ridiculous. So much for the clean sheet that was out there for the taking. Quansah was 4th or 5th in bonus too at the time, so I guess he lost the wrong duels to get the premature hook.

However, I'm not going to waste a transfer on a 4.5M defender that I can simply put on the bench next week and wait for more data. I had a close decision for the 3rd defender next week, and the latest bald fraud made my decision easy for me.

I have Quansah too, and agreed that was ridiculous. So much for the clean sheet that was out there for the taking. Quansah was 4th or 5th in bonus too at the time, so I guess he lost the wrong duels to get the premature hook.

However, I'm not going to waste a transfer on a 4.5M defender that I can simply put on the bench next week and wait for more data. I had a close decision for the 3rd defender next week, and the latest bald fraud made my decision easy for me.

I also had Barco on the bench who I thought would start and didn't so I'm probably going to have to shift one of them for a more reliable option.

Pretty sure it was a transfer decided pre match. I had the game on the radio and Quansah wasn't a problem. He did a few things well that was pocked up by the commentators.

I'm guessing they will rotate as they do have a lot of defenders, but like you I can afford to keep him on the bench and see how it goes. I'm guessing I'll have bigger issues to address.

I can't trust a manager who pulls absolute nonce moves like subbing a defender at half time when it's 0-0 so you don't get clean sheet points.
Arne Slot shaming Quansah, rubbishing his youth prospect's performance in the post-match interviews will not be highlighted by the client journo's in the media.

Sky would have a field day, if Pep did the same.

Why did he get subbed ?

I also had Barco on the bench who I thought would start and didn't so I'm probably going to have to shift one of them for a more reliable option.
Exactly the same for me, luckily I have Robinson, who I can play for the next 3, Leicester H, Ipswich A, West Ham H. I'll see what happens with Quansah and Barco in the meantime, and l'm happy to bench them next week.

Villa assets look really good from gw3, might bring in one of their 4.5m defenders and upgrade Isak to Watkins as well.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.