FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

Why did he get subbed ?
Honestly, don't know. I think GBC's post above might cover it if the Bald Fraud decided to do it pre-match, but according to this, it was a "tactical decision" at the half.

Thankfully Stockport and I are both in the same boat with FUL's Robinson and those great upcoming fixtures. Hoping I don't have bigger fish to fry, but with 3 matches still to be played, one never knows.

I could say that was the worst luck from today, but then again I did (C) Isak, and had Murphy starting too. Murphy got the unlucky first half quick pull after the Schar unjustified red card after the thug Ben Brereton Díaz deserved red card push from the back.

Honestly, don't know. I think GBC's post above might cover it if the Bald Fraud decided to do it pre-match, but according to this, it was a "tactical decision" at the half.

Thankfully Stockport and I are both in the same boat with FUL's Robinson and those great upcoming fixtures. Hoping I don't have bigger fish to fry, but with 3 matches still to be played, one never knows.

I could say that was the worst luck from today, but then again I did (C) Isak, and had Murphy starting too. Murphy got the unlucky first half quick pull after the Schar unjustified red card after the thug Ben Brereton Díaz deserved red card push from the back.
So much of the game revolves around luck, both good and bad. I've got 6 left to play so I really don't want any injuries or I'm forced into a transfer/transfers, probably the same with you.

Bought Haaland back in for next weekend in place of Isak, and benched Mee, replacing him with Sinisterra. I will have to transfer out Earthy at some stage (gone on loan to Bristol City), but he's only been a bench pick for me anyway. So I'll do with one sub less for a week or two (don't want to take a -4 at this early stage).

Typical. I swapped Isak for Haaland, as I thought the former was a better bet against Saints than NMS was at Chelsea.
Statistically Isak was until that bogus red card was called on Schar, which changed the whole complexion of the game in the first half and Newcastle had to entirely change their tactics being a player down.

Saying that, I have both players as no way was I not having Haaland to start the season too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.