FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

I’d wait for his 10th offside first to really confirm it’s time to pull the trigger.

So this coming gameweek.
I was thinking of waiting like last year until those 4 yellow cards come up to really live on the edge, and then I'm ALL IN!

(just because I said "never again" last year, after what I saw yesterday, I don't think reminding myself for public ridicule otherwise is a bad thing)

Only 34 for me, with Porro, Van de Ven and Solanke playing tonight.

:-(
got lucky in my choosing Salah as captain, didnt have Haaland in this game but have now sold Salah and taken Haaland in. Hope you get full points on your spurs players

got lucky in my choosing Salah as captain, didnt have Haaland in this game but have now sold Salah and taken Haaland in. Hope you get full points on your spurs players
Cheers. I did have Haaland in my side last week, but I thought Isak was a better bet for points against Saints than Erling would have been against Chelsea. So I swapped them. What do I know?

He's back in for next weekend, though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.