FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

Looks like Quansah is going to drop in price probably tomorrow. I can't take the hit, so will have to transfer him out for another 4.5m defender.

Looks like Quansah is going to drop in price probably tomorrow. I can't take the hit, so will have to transfer him out for another 4.5m defender.
I'm not seeing it yet at -80, but I would agree there's now a decent chance he might drop before the GW02 deadline.

I've got Porro too, but I suppose I will just wait for more information there. I'd hate to drop him if he's back given how attacking he was yesterday.

But I am at the point at finding someone to replace Quansah if it looks like he's going to drop in price.

I'm not seeing it yet at -80, but I would agree there's now a decent chance he might drop before the GW02 deadline.

I've got Porro too, but I suppose I will just wait for more information there. I'd hate to drop him if he's back given how attacking he was yesterday.

But I am at the point at finding someone to replace Quansah if it looks like he's going to drop in price.
I just looked on fantasy football hub, don't know if it's any good for price predictions, but they are predicting tomorrow for the price fall. They are predicting a couple of price drops tonight, Toney and D Nunez, so we'll see if those are correct.

I just looked on fantasy football hub, don't know if it's any good for price predictions, but they are predicting tomorrow for the price fall. They are predicting a couple of price drops tonight, Toney and D Nunez, so we'll see if those are correct.
FPL statistics now has Quansah at -97.4, so he's dropping fast now from -80 prior. Usual rule of thumb is once they get into the -100's, there's a good chance they'll drop in price:

1724179801957.png

I will say this is the fastest I've seen players move since the weekend.

FPL statistics now has Quansah at -97.4, so he's dropping fast now from -80 prior. Usual rule of thumb is once they get into the -100's, there's a good chance they'll drop in price:

View attachment 128920

I will say this is the fastest I've seen players move since the weekend.
I've moved for Konsa, I will bench him this week then the fixtures are good moving forward.

I could have moved for one of the Villa full back's but I just want some stability and zero minutes risk after Quansah and Barco week one.

An incoming injury for Konsa is now virtually guaranteed against Arsenal.

Last edited:
I've moved for Konsa, I will bench him this week then the fixtures are good moving forward.

I could have moved for one of the Villa full back's but I just want some stability and zero minutes risk after Quansah and Barco week one.
I moved for the same too, and he just dropped 0.1 to 4.4M. I was going to go for Rico Lewis, Newcastle's Hall, or even had a 0.5 to upgrade to Munoz, but those upcoming Villa fixtures are simply too good to pass up from a 90% nailed on defender.

An incoming injury for Konsa is now virtually guaranteed against Arsenal.
Yikes, I missed that disclaimer!

I'll start Porro this week, and it is likely he will either play or he won't. I'm at peace with that for GW02.

Last edited:
I’m never bothered about a players price dropping 0. Whatever, surely doesn’t make that much difference

I’m never bothered about a players price dropping 0. Whatever, surely doesn’t make that much difference
It means if you have a 4.5m defender such as Quansah, and his price drops you are then priced out of all the other players at that price point, and have to look in the 4.0m bargain bin.

As well as long term team value.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.