FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

Barco looks like he might be off to Sevilla on loan. I'm sure he'll be in a few squads.
The first and last time I ever follow the advice of the official FPL Scout.

I resisted for so long and then decided to give it a go to start this season and two of the three players they tipped (and that I decided to pick up as bench differentials) didn’t even fucking play.

It means if you have a 4.5m defender such as Quansah, and his price drops you are then priced out of all the other players at that price point, and have to look in the 4.0m bargain bin.

As well as long term team value.

True, I just stick to making a sub (if I'm going to) the day before games as a policy. especially if you transfer one in to early and they pick up an injury etc

It means if you have a 4.5m defender such as Quansah, and his price drops you are then priced out of all the other players at that price point, and have to look in the 4.0m bargain bin.

As well as long term team value.
Yeah. I'm now in this boat. Was keeping him for another week to see who starts and to roll the transfer so I can make 2 moves.

Its a bigger problem at the start where all players are exactly .0 or .5 so you drop a whole tier of player. But give it a week or two and what we learn from the games will be significant and rolling transfers is important right now.

I'm not seeing it yet at -80, but I would agree there's now a decent chance he might drop before the GW02 deadline.

I've got Porro too, but I suppose I will just wait for more information there. I'd hate to drop him if he's back given how attacking he was yesterday.

But I am at the point at finding someone to replace Quansah if it looks like he's going to drop in price.
Where do you get the -80 number, and what does it mean.

Where do you get the -80 number, and what does it mean.

Not an exact predictor, but typically players above 100 could rise in price by 0.1m and those below -100 may fall 0.1m overnight.

It doesn't mean it is going to happen, but it is a guide if you think it might and you are going to move on a player.

I do not regret moving away from Quansah as I also have Porro and have no update on his status for GW02. If I only had Quansah as an issue, I might not have moved him on, but I plan on having 3 defenders play this week.

Last edited:
Agree. If he starts again at the weekend then he's still the best 4.5m defender.
He's now the best 4.4m defender, and given that, hope he does start for you.

If not, then Stockport's post earlier about having to find a 4.0m to afford as a direct replacement would be necessary.

I've got quansah but not overly bothered about him dropping. He will get back in the team and his price will go back up again.
I'm not so sure, getting the hook at HT then the manager calling him out afterwards doesn't scream he's a solid starter. I'd be pretty concerned he will be coming off the bench for 10 mins and a 1 pointer now.

Knowing my luck though, he will now start, score, get a clean sheet and bag 15 points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.