FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

Not an exact predictor, but typically players above 100 could rise in price by 0.1m and those below -100 may fall 0.1m overnight.

It doesn't mean it is going to happen, but it is a guide if you think it might and you are going to move on a player.

I do not regret moving away from Quansah as I also have Porro and have no update on his status for GW02. If I only had Quansah as an issue, I might not have moved him on, but I plan on having 3 defenders play this week.
IIt's all subject to how your team looks I guess. I have a very cheap defence and a loaded midfield and attack. I also like to have clear cut bench players. Nothing worse than having to make difficult choices on who to bench and seeing those you drop score points. So if it comes to it I'll happily swap him for a 4m defender who can sit it out.
I'm not so sure, getting the hook at HT then the manager calling him out afterwards doesn't scream he's a solid starter. I'd be pretty concerned he will be coming off the bench for 10 mins and a 1 pointer now.

Knowing my luck though, he will now start, score, get a clean sheet and bag 15 points.
That's the game. Everyone has picked from a small pool of top players. Picking the winners within the top players and just as important the cheap fodder you have to fill out the squad with. Looking for teams and players who will hit form or drop form.

leave a few weeks and you get 3 transfers, easily get rid of some deadwood and replace with better even if there value has dropped an almighty 0.2
Yeah. Last season I used my wildcard in wk3. Was after the transfer window closed and when you can see how teams shape up.

Might do the same this year.

Does anyone think that clown Darwin will be back for GW2?
The asshole has already dropped 0.1M
On the bright side, I've been told that 0.1m price drops don't really matter. ;-)

In all seriousness, I'd be wary of both Darwin and Quansah after last week. One of the reasons I moved on Quansah before the price drop is that I no longer trust the gaffer not to put him on for just a meaningless cameo appearance at the end for a measly point. I'd argue Darwin is just as susceptible to this.

In that regard, putting them in your starting lineup can be just as risky to lock in a single 1 point if such a scenario happens.

Unlike an injured player (thinking Porro here in my case), either they will play or likely they won't. It's the meaningless cameos after the match is at hand that could do damage to your potential points if someone on your bench can muster more than the 1 point that the odds say this one might only get. And then the question becomes, if you can't trust them to play for at least 2 points and you have to keep them on your bench, then why do you still need them?

(and the answer is: you don't)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.