FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

Why didn't I triple captain Haaland?

For me, it was:
1) great chance for him to play in a DGW later on
2) City still missing some key enabling players (Foden, Rodri). KDB was enough today, what a beautiful pass on that 2nd goal too.
3) still need defensive data on promoted teams. Ipswitch rumored to play more wide open at home, which could bode well later on

He was my Captain and I'm currently on 60 points this week and now in the top 1M with 2 Scousers and the Toon left to play. I'm feeling fine, and no regrets or complaints here.

For me, it was:
2) City still missing some key enabling players (Foden, Rodri). KDB was enough today, what a beautiful pass on that 2nd goal too.
3) still need defensive data on promoted teams. Ipswitch rumored to play more wide open at home, which could bode well later on

He was my Captain and I'm currently on 60 points this week and now in the top 1M with 2 Scousers and the Toon left to play. I'm feeling fine, and no regrets or complaints here.
56 for me so far.....

1000022530.jpg

For me, it was:

If I've read it correctly the 2 chances of City getting a double game week, would be.

Reaching the Carabao cup final, would give City a double of Brighton H and Everton A, in GW33.

Reaching the FA cup SF, would give City a double of, Villa H and Southampton A, in GW36.

Both look decent.

Up to 72 pts now. Bonuses kicking in for Haaland and De Bruyne, I'm guessing. No points for Foden. Pope, Mee and Sinisterra playing tomorrow. Pope might be good for a clean sheet, I suppose. Crawl up to near 80 points.
63 for me, with 2 dippers, Nkunku and Isak left.

Up to 72 pts now. Bonuses kicking in for Haaland and De Bruyne, I'm guessing. No points for Foden. Pope, Mee and Sinisterra playing tomorrow. Pope might be good for a clean sheet, I suppose. Crawl up to near 80 points.
It’s funny when you see people’s real name on the league table. You’re Jim Harri, you literally can’t be anything else but that league table tells me different.

Could be top for me by tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.