FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

I've got quansah.
What are people's thoughts on swapping one of my other defenders for konate?
One of them will play alongside van dyke so guaranteed liverpool starter between them.
Think quansah will get back in the team after a bit and price will go up then I can get rid of konate or both of them.

Bit like where people have a club's number 1 and number 2 keeper.
Much better off with a 4m and 5m players and play the best one every week.
Haaland triple captained.
Lots have done that. I've got him but will hold off for now. Dbl gameweeks to come at some point.

too early.
Normally I'd agree but this season isn't there meant to be just the 2 double game weeks?

The only teams who will have doubles and blank will be those that make the FA cup SF, and the LC Final.

So some attacking chips need to be played in single game weeks. I'm not using my TC, but It's not a bad idea.

Swapped him for Vardy, free up some funds for the major surgery needed in my defence. Hopefully Harwood-Bellis can do me proud and eke out a clean sheet at home to Forest.

Normally I'd agree but this season isn't there meant to be just the 2 double game weeks?

The only teams who will have doubles and blank will be those that make the FA cup SF, and the LC Final.

So some attacking chips need to be played in single game weeks. I'm not using my TC, but It's not a bad idea.

I mean if he scores 4 it's a great idea that will win you mini-leagues, the sensible decision is wait for a double but its definitely a high reward if it pays off.

I mean if he scores 4 it's a great idea that will win you mini-leagues, the sensible decision is wait for a double but its definitely a high reward if it pays off.
I think the bench boost isn't worth waiting for a double GW, because there will be no big doubles unless there's unforseen circumstances.

Probably bench boost straight after a wildcard might be the best strategy, for that chip?

Trying to run a team made up purely of current and former City players. Am I missing any former blues from the shortlist?

1000030014.jpg

Is there someone ITK who leaks the city squad well before the first saturday match kick off?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.