FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

Ended up with 52 pts, half of them from Haaland. Up 2m places from GW1. Another 3 weeks, and I'll be top of the pile.

;-)

My midfield 4 were a disappointment, only 7 pts from the 4 of them; the back 4 got nearly twice as many!

1000023275.jpg

What are you doing about Foden? I have a plan where I can do Jota to Foden in GW7 if he's back playing well. Salah to Saka and Madueke to Mbuemo in GW6 leaves enough in the bank for the move. Foden is going to be a big differential when he's back.
Foden is on my plans for a GW06 draft, but I'll want to see how much he plays both this week in UCL, and in GW05 vs. Arse, and in the UCL game afterwards. I'm targeting him to be in the team with Haaland, assuming we're seeing the same form and minutes he had at the end of last year. Jota is not part of my WC plans, so I'm strongly considering to be going where you are planning.

I won't be betting on rotation (sorry Rico Lewis), no matter how good the deal appears to be on paper. I've had enough of it thus far with my FWDs.

Foden is on my plans for a GW06 draft, but I'll want to see how much he plays both this week in UCL, and in GW05 vs. Arse, and in the UCL game afterwards. I'm targeting him to be in the team with Haaland, assuming we're seeing the same form and minutes he had at the end of last year. Jota is not part of my WC plans, so I'm strongly considering to be going where you are planning.

I won't be betting on rotation (sorry Rico Lewis), no matter how good the deal appears to be on paper. I've had enough of it thus far with my FWDs.
Just wondering who your 3rd forward will be in your WC after Haaland and Jackson ;0

I had Robinson on the bench and his 2 points was the highest score of all 5 of my defenders haha. The other 4 all got 1 point each.

What are you doing about Foden? I have a plan where I can do Jota to Foden in GW7 if he's back playing well. Salah to Saka and Madueke to Mbuemo in GW6 leaves enough in the bank for the move. Foden is going to be a big differential when he's back.

I finished with Foden in the team last year and he alongside Palmer were essential. But given his time out now I'm fully expecting him to be rusty when he comes back. I've got saka as an expensive midfielder who I won't keep long-term, will jump on to whoever looks like they are hitting form but I'm not going to try and get ahead of it to far. Saka, Palmer are my 2x premium midfielder for now.

That said its city v arse this week. I've got 5 across these 2 teams. What are people's thoughts on a free hit. There's a couple of good teams with easy home fixtures. Villa, Brighton, dippers, spurs all play home. Should I use that chip now and target these games or wait and use it if I get injuries?

I finished with Foden in the team last year and he alongside Palmer were essential. But given his time out now I'm fully expecting him to be rusty when he comes back. I've got saka as an expensive midfielder who I won't keep long-term, will jump on to whoever looks like they are hitting form but I'm not going to try and get ahead of it to far. Saka, Palmer are my 2x premium midfielder for now.

That said its city v arse this week. I've got 5 across these 2 teams. What are people's thoughts on a free hit. There's a couple of good teams with easy home fixtures. Villa, Brighton, dippers, spurs all play home. Should I use that chip now and target these games or wait and use it if I get injuries?
I think City have 5 games before GW7 that's when the fixtures look good, Foden should be up to speed by then.

I would save the free hit until a blank or double GW personally but it's up to you. I'm in a pretty good position for GW5 all my starting outfield players are at home, including triple villa and triple dippers, and one Brighton forward.

I think City have 5 games before GW7 that's when the fixtures look good, Foden should be up to speed by then.

I would save the free hit until a blank or double GW personally but it's up to you. I'm in a pretty good position for GW5 all my starting outfield players are at home, including triple villa and triple dippers, and one Brighton forward.
Seems good advice. Need to stop tinkering. I'm trying to build up my free transfers. Got 2 now and no real reason to dabble. Rico L is a concern after Saturday, also savio could be out, but I can wait and see. All the rest of my picks are doing pretty much what I expect, all bar Rico are looking good for minutes.

I have sanchez in goal, he's a classic case of stick with your good picks. Had him from the start based on a tip he would be Chelsea no1. Done nothing before this week but was getting picked and then was my top player at the weekend with 15pts.

I have sanchez in goal, he's a classic case of stick with your good picks. Had him from the start based on a tip he would be Chelsea no1. Done nothing before this week but was getting picked and then was my top player at the weekend with 15pts.
I had my eye on him too, but then I saw Chelsea's preaseason results, and I simply couldn't do it. Kudos for sticking with him given their other GK signings. Wasn't going to risk a wealth of GKs and a new coach with no idea of the hook factor.

I had my eye on him too, but then I saw Chelsea's preaseason results, and I simply couldn't do it. Kudos for sticking with him given their other GK signings. Wasn't going to risk a wealth of GKs and a new coach with no idea of the hook factor.
Chelsea are a riddle inside an enigma.

I think they could finish top 6 again and therefore have some seriously undervalued players that will score big points. Just no idea which ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.