FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

If Haaland is out for compassionate leave is it madness to transfer him to Watkins then bring him back after Arsenal game?
That question on madness was just answered in the first half today!

Hopefully some other non-City fans did this, but I can't imagine anyone here seriously would have done that. Right? McFly??

That'd be a hell of a lot of cash tied up in 3 players. My 3 most expensive players are Haaland, Salah and Solanke, which is only 3m less than your proposed three, mind!
My top 3 are: Haaland, Palmer and saka. 35.6 tied up in those 3.

Also have havertz at 8 and jota at 7.5. So basically half my money on 5 players.

Seems to be a low scoring week. My 46pts has me going up in all my leagues. I only have 2 to play tomorrow.

Up to top 400k overall, highest ever for me.
So bonus points in and my score has gone up to 55 (pre Sunday games). I'm now position 312,461. Out of 11 million I'm well pleased. Only good enough for position 28 in the blue moon league though.

38 pts so far, with Porro, VdV and Saliba playing now. And Pope playing later on. And Tuanzebe (7 pts) to come off the bench for Mee. I also have Solanke on the bench but he's not going to score me any points. A 0-0 in the best derby in the world (!) would suit me grand, clean sheet bonus points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.