FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

38 pts so far, with Porro, VdV and Saliba playing now. And Pope playing later on. And Tuanzebe (7 pts) to come off the bench for Mee. I also have Solanke on the bench but he's not going to score me any points. A 0-0 in the best derby in the world (!) would suit me grand, clean sheet bonus points.
Up to 43 (+7) now, with the Saliba clean sheet. Pity about Spurs conceding, but that's Spurs for you. Just Pope to go now.

50 for me.
I had Hudson odoi (7 points) and murillo (6 points) on the bench because I didn't fancy their chances at anfield.

Wildcard done for next week to get salah in. Couldn't afford saka too.

66 for me but took a -4. That will be 3 green arrows on the bounce but after a terrible first GW outside the top 6M, I'm going to need plenty more green arrows in the upcoming week's.

Outside of captain Haaland, Watkins, Raya and Smith Rowe got decent points.

66 for me but took a -4. That will be 3 green arrows on the bounce but after a terrible first GW outside the top 6M, I'm going to need plenty more green arrows in the upcoming week's.

Outside of captain Haaland, Watkins, Raya and Smith Rowe got decent points.
Only 49 this week on my first red arrow of the year, with good decisions on the starting 11, just some bad narrow luck. And of course, I'll list it:
- Jota joined the 59th minute club costing me 5 (edit 2) points by not leaving the pitch a minute later
- Robinson lost the clean sheet in the final minute as West Ham tied the game, which also cost us collectively a bonus point and a clean sheet point with Smith Rowe (-6 total there)
- Isak and Muniz both earned 1 point in the FWD spot for both failing to fully play what was potentially pretty easy fixtures

Am I upset? Not really, because I beat my Rag opponent in the BlueMoon Head to Head as even his Rags, Dippers, and Chavs couldn't overcome Captain Haaland. Good week to not have the best week against that overmatched squad.

Looking forward to my GW06 WC and hoping a few key price rises don't happen this week. Right now, keeping 6 of 15, so lots of moves to make.

Last edited:
Only 49 this week on my first red arrow of the year, with good decisions on the starting 11, just some bad narrow luck. And of course, I'll list it:
- Jota joined the 59th minute club costing me 5 points by not leaving the pitch a minute later
- Robinson lost the clean sheet in the final minute as West Ham tied the game, which also cost us collectively a bonus point and a clean sheet point with Smith Rowe (-6 total there)
- Isak and Muniz both earned 1 point in the FWD spot for both failing to fully play what was potentially pretty easy fixtures

Am I upset? Not really, because I beat my Rag opponent in the BlueMoon Head to Head as even his Rags, Dippers, and Chavs couldn't overcome Captain Haaland. Good week to not have the best week against that overmatched squad.

Looking forward to my GW06 WC and hoping a few key price rises don't happen this week. Right now, keeping 6 of 15, so lots of moves to make.
Jota would of only been 2 points wouldn't it? I had him and Robinson too plus 15 point Sanchez on the bench. Ffs.

Jota would of only been 2 points wouldn't it? I had him and Robinson too plus 15 point Sanchez on the bench. Ffs.
Ah, good point, I'll correct that.

Amazing that Sahchez got 15 points after that first yellow card. Nice PK save and bonus helped too. Still, not sure I want to get on a ride with players on that team at this time, as I soon exit the Newcastle ride.

- Jota joined the 59th minute club costing me 5 points by not leaving the pitch a minute later

I had Robinson on the bench and his 2 points was the highest score of all 5 of my defenders haha. The other 4 all got 1 point each.

What are you doing about Foden? I have a plan where I can do Jota to Foden in GW7 if he's back playing well. Salah to Saka and Madueke to Mbuemo in GW6 leaves enough in the bank for the move. Foden is going to be a big differential when he's back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.