FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

Looks like an okay score for me 57 with 3 left, that includes bonus, as long as it doesn't get adjusted down, and Madueke off the bench for Jota. Saint's conceding a 95th minute goal cost me 6 points though as bednarek was on 8 points but lost the clean sheet and 2 bonus points.
I'm on 61 with an unexpected strong finish after Villa woke up and decided to win their Derby Game. I'll take a +2 off the bench once Jota didn't play, and he is gone and likely dropping in price tonight.

Henderson on 9 was a nice parting gift too as WC changes are being made to avoid price drops and rises. I regret to say that I have temporarily picked up a Chelsea asset who is due to rise in price tonight just for potential leverage, but I certainly don't feel good about it. I have a whole week to sober up and come up with a better option, or maybe even bank a 0.1 if 2 rises happen. I'm not proud of it, but team value is team value...

I'm up to 550K overall, so it's been a good week with just 2 left to play tomorrow.

Anything that gives us a City win and 3 points tomorrow is fine by me.

Finally a better week.
49 with lots of BP to come and 5 to play.
Salah captain over Haaland might cost me though.
It could cost lots of us.

Salah has now left my team for Diaz, but I'm not sold on keeping him long term either, but I'm not getting priced out with tonight's anticipated price rise.

(Salah's potential rise wouldn't matter for me, and I won't keep him over the week, I know that)

It could cost lots of us.

Salah has now left my team for Diaz, but I'm not sold on keeping him long term either, but I'm not getting priced out with tonight's anticipated price rise.

(Salah's potential rise wouldn't matter for me, and I won't keep him over the week, I know that)

I’ve always had Diaz, very underrated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.