FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

Calvert-Lewin, Everton have really good fixtures now and Brighton don't. They might not be able to defend but they are scoring goals and he's on penalties and is 100% nailed as long as he can stay fit.
To be honest he's not my sort of pick. I try to keep my players to picks from the top half of the table and certainly not relegation fodder.

I have some exceptions in my bargain bin where I've got 6 players who were 4.5m and less. But even then only 2 from west ham and Harwood bellis at Southampton play outside of the top 7 clubs. And they are the core of my bench.

To be honest he's not my sort of pick. I try to keep my players to picks from the top half of the table and certainly not relegation fodder.

I have some exceptions in my bargain bin where I've got 6 players who were 4.5m and less. But even then only 2 from west ham and Harwood bellis at Southampton play outside of the top 7 clubs. And they are the core of my bench.
Relegation fodder doesn't really matter for forwards, as long as the team is scoring goals, defenders is the opposite though. I'd have possibly gone for Wood but I couldn't afford the extra as it would mean I can't make my planned future transfers.

Relegation fodder doesn't really matter for forwards, as long as the team is scoring goals, defenders is the opposite though. I'd have possibly gone for Wood but I couldn't afford the extra as it would mean I can't make my planned future transfers.
Great points, I've added DCL during this WC week, before Saturday's price rise of course. ;-)

Two more +s for DCL include better upcoming fixtures (EVE>NFO) and at his current price, he offers the best affordable value over others in his price range either a rotation risk (hello JP) or with tougher fixtures as well on other struggling teams (Vardy and Wood). I took him over Wellbeck too given the upcoming BHA fixtures are getting much tougher.

There's a good chance whoever is chosen in this slot will likely be 1st or 2nd off the bench too as the 8th attacker in at least half of the cases too, depending on how your MID is set up.

Chelsea's NJ is already up to 50 on fplstatistics, and if he can rise another 0.1 before the deadline, I think I'll just lock in his price rise (already banked 0.1 Sat) and probably move to Solanke, but I'm still mulling options. ;-)

Great points, I've added DCL during this WC week, before Saturday's price rise of course. ;-)

Two more +s for DCL include better upcoming fixtures (EVE>NFO) and at his current price, he offers the best affordable value over others in his price range either a rotation risk (hello JP) or with tougher fixtures as well on other struggling teams (Vardy and Wood). I took him over Wellbeck too given the upcoming BHA fixtures are getting much tougher.

There's a good chance whoever is chosen in this slot will likely be 1st or 2nd off the bench too as the 8th attacker in at least half of the cases too, depending on how your MID is set up.

Chelsea's NJ is already up to 50 on fplstatistics, and if he can rise another 0.1 before the deadline, I think I'll just lock in his price rise (already banked 0.1 Sat) and probably move to Solanke, but I'm still mulling options. ;-)
Jackson at Chelsea looks a great pick to me. Its a very attacking team, stacked with wingers so difficult to pick the midfielders but NJ looks locked in up front.

I nearly sold Palmer last week to free up cash. Held off and he returned 8 points. That's good but NJ got 16 and he's 2m less.

I think that's my next move, Palmer and Pedro out and Jackson +1 in.

Maybe wait though. Pedro isn't a massive problem and I want to stockpile free transfers.

Got 76pts this week, but has Sels (1pt) in goal and Sanchez (10pts) on the bench in a late and very bad call!

Biggest error was my decision to pick Jota over Diaz at the start of the season on the basis his goals per minutes ratio was very good in previous campaigns. Would have given me an extra 20 odd points and put me right at the top of my leagues, but it is what it is.

Still not got Salah in the side, and in the top 3 in most of my leagues so can't complain.

Thinking about a wildcard this week to try and bring Salah in...but it's only two weeks until the next international break so might try and power through. There's going to be a week where Haaland doesn't produce and Salah does and it could wreck my good start (and I'm usually awful in the first few weeks).

Got 76pts this week, but has Sels (1pt) in goal and Sanchez (10pts) on the bench in a late and very bad call!

Biggest error was my decision to pick Jota over Diaz at the start of the season on the basis his goals per minutes ratio was very good in previous campaigns. Would have given me an extra 20 odd points and put me right at the top of my leagues, but it is what it is.

Still not got Salah in the side, and in the top 3 in most of my leagues so can't complain.

Thinking about a wildcard this week to try and bring Salah in...but it's only two weeks until the next international break so might try and power through. There's going to be a week where Haaland doesn't produce and Salah does and it could wreck my good start (and I'm usually awful in the first few weeks).
Jota over Diaz was the obvious choice based on stats and last seasons returns. I did the same although I've just made the switch this week.

My only concern is with gakpo and nunez looking for minutes Diaz is not that safe long term.

I've not got saleh and am happy with it. Can't have them all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.