FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

I think Gabriel will surely rise in price today assuming no injuries. One to watch for sure. I was surprised it didn't happen overnight.

I had every intention of getting Saka in this week on WC, but that was all prior to Odegaard's injury. I haven't seen much teeth at all in their offense the past 2 games this week, and I'm not convinced (yet) that Saka is worth the £. I'm fine with 2 on DEF/GK, but on attack?, we shall see.

I don't have Phil yet either as I'm still waiting for data there too. Hope we get some good info there today as I'd much prefer moving in that direction. ;-)

(post-edit: if you made team value on João Pedro, you may want to consider cashing out today before he likely falls in value tonight. He's already at -100 after not starting again today)
I've just moved Pedro on. He's been a bad transfer for me so good riddance.

I've also done the Robertson to Gabriel move.

It means a -4 after bringing Mbuemo in but I can't afford losing out by even 0.1M if I'm to bring in Saka and Foden in GW7 and GW8. I'd be priced out otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.