France v Mexico

Neither Mexico or Uruguay will want to play Argentina next, so both will be looking for a win and I bet the bastard French sneek in, but if not, I'm sure Platini can quickly organise a new third team play-off game, with the French seeded of course and the match played in Paris and the opposition made to have their bootlaces tied together.

theres only one other home nation side id ever want to get to a major finals and thats NORN ARLAN,anyone recall hansens jig when we went out to portugal,and hes a pundit on england games ycmiu.

sir malcom said:
theres only one other home nation side id ever want to get to a major finals and thats NORN ARLAN,anyone recall hansens jig when we went out to portugal,and hes a pundit on england games ycmiu.
Then if they do get there, perhaps Alan Green can commentate on his own team and stop trying to adopt England.

penguins4kompany said:
So have France got to beat south africa by at least 4 goals and hope mexico beat uragay to qualify for the next round ?
Basically,what takes precedence:head to head or goal difference?
I thought it was goal difference until the Greece-Nigeria game yesterday when they were saying if Greece didn't win they were out. At that stage Greece's elimination could only be by virtue of being worse than S Korea on a head to head basis. So in short I believe head to head takes precedence then Goal dif.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.