France v Mexico

"Ozzing in sincerity from every pore, do you feel sorry for France?" Hahahahahaa!! "France should be ashamed of themselves." No pride in playing for France. No surprise. God knowing those lucky bastards they'll still qualify but nobdoy will ruin tonight.
When Ireland play, they want to play regardless of their manager or handicap, they take pride in playing for their country and plying for themselves, in France and other countries you can't take that for granted.

I cannot believe that they showed no interest at all, no spirit or pride, no heart..playing for their country in the World Cup. Shamefull and a waste of a place.

BillyShears said:
Delighted that the French are going to get knocked out because they're shite.

Can't get my head round all the England fans going on about karma though...

No offence to the proper Irish blues, but frankly mr shankly, if the shoe were on the other foot and England had been done out of a WC place, the Irish would be dancing a fucking jig around Dublin. So forgive me if I give less than one fuck about "karma" and all the rest of it.

In short...the French out....good, they're shite. Irish didn't get there. Good, they're shite too.

Neither can I. I can understand, the Irish perfectly, but England fans going on about the French and arrogance is just hypocrisy. Rooney was talking about how Algeria would be easy, and England could beat them playing below par. Shocking really, how on earth can we have the cheek to have a go at Beckenbauer after Rooney's comments?

BillyShears said:

No offence to the proper Irish blues, but frankly mr shankly, if the shoe were on the other foot and England had been done out of a WC place, the Irish would be dancing a fucking jig around Dublin. So forgive me if I give less than one fuck about "karma" and all the rest of it.

In short...the French out....good, they're shite. Irish didn't get there. Good, they're shite too.

The Irish have a knack of doing the unexpected in the WC though. Remember them beating Italy with that Ray Houghton goal?

They would have been much better than this French side. And more worthy contestants imho.

mackenzie said:
BillyShears said:

The Irish have a knack of doing the unexpected in the WC though. Remember them beating Italy with that Ray Houghton goal?

They would have been much better than this French side. And more worthy contestants imho.

We would have given it a proper go. We have heart and passion and our players play out of their skin, no one tries harder. And it's just one all mighty party we would have had.
A party on a world wide stage that we haven't had in 8 years. Something we enjoy very much!! We would have out shouted the horns, no question about it.

IrishMacca said:
mackenzie said:

We would have given it a proper go. We have heart and passion and our players play out of their skin, no one tries harder. And it's just one all mighty party we would have had.
A party on a world wide stage that we haven't had in 8 years. Something we enjoy very much!! We would have out shouted the horns, no question about it.

PMSL. The Irish show pride and passion, just like every other footballing backwater does, because they have little or no skill or talent.

The Irish laughing at the French is like one condemned man laughing at another. You're both fucked. Shut up about it...

IrishMacca said:
mackenzie said:

Yes, you would.

Pity you aren't there.

The Irish have always given that extra something to any WC.

mackenzie said:
BillyShears said:

Sorry Sharon, but I don't buy the whole "more worthy opponents" thing. It's always nice to see an underdog do well, I can't argue with that, and I remember them beating Italy vividly. But ultimately, the only team I care about is England.

As I said, if the shoe were on the other foot, there'd be dancing on the streets of Dublin at England's demise...

BillyShears said:
IrishMacca said:

PMSL. The Irish show pride and passion, just like every other footballing backwater does, because they have little or no skill or talent.

The Irish laughing at the French is like one condemned man laughing at another. You're both fucked. Shut up about it...

No Billy, the Irish would have brought something so much more to this WC than the French did/have.

The Irish have a tenacity that is second to none, and have got through the group stages on more than one occasion against the odds. Do you remember that great penalty shoot out?

BillyShears said:
IrishMacca said:

Oh sorry, so it's pathetic that we show passion and only those "footballing backwater" countries do.
I'd rather be a backwater country with heart and passion that we show in everything, then be backing the same team you do. Or back a team who don't care.
I mean you make it sound like something people shouldn't do, that's it's pathetic and past it's date. We're a tiny country in respects to most countries out there. We've never had many outstanding players but we've always had a good team that was well beyond the sum of it's means. And that's all that matters.

Football really has died in England hasn't it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.