Francis Lee RIP

For the guys who were at the “just look at his face” game, what was the reaction of the city fans when he scored?
I was pretty young and already felt let down that Franny had left us,that goal didn't help but I got over it reasonably quickly ....he was my first City hero I was conflicted with that goal.

For the guys who were at the “just look at his face” game, what was the reaction of the city fans when he scored?
Franny ran to the directors’ box to celebrate in front of Swales who had pushed out of the club to save money. Franny said he looked up and saw his son Gary crying his eyes out because his dad had just scored against his team.
I met Gary during the Forward with Franny movement which he was involved with but with a low profile. Gary’s mother was Feanny’s first wife was surprised he want mentioned by the club

I just put my hands above my head and clapped a fabulous goal, and then started laughing at him running over to Swales, total respect to him, not like today's mard arse fuckers scared of celebrating in case they get booed for their 100k a week

Its 5:35am over here in Oz and what a start to the day, another great player that I got to see to play in sky blue at Maine Road has gone, was part of that awesome 68 side...........RIP Francis Lee........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.