Francis Lee RIP

RIP mr lee,

I’m too young to have seen you play but I was around for your takeover. I distinctly remember the raft of balloons that were deployed from the center circle at Maine road on the day you took over. And the new kippax stand you had built (I wasn’t a fan) I liked the old one better.

God bless you sir.

RIP Franny, fantastic player and servant to the club. Colin will be welcoming him up there.
I doubt it. He fell out with Lee over his sacking as a youth coach. I'd love to be wrong on this, but sadly I don't think they ever spoke again.

I doubt it. He fell out with Lee over his sacking as a youth coach. I'd love to be wrong on this, but sadly I don't think they ever spoke again.

That is a shame, thanks for the link PB, what a Journo Paul Hince was.

RIP Legend. Least said about his tenure as Chairman but can't argue what he did as player and he did geniunely care for the club.

That goal against City was a great goal with iconic commentary.Franny celebrated it brilliantly as well.None of the no celebrating against your former team in those days as well.
I believe Derby won the league that season as well with Dave Mackay as the manager.
RIP Franny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.