Frank De Boer (new boss?)

*Here we go again*...

Mirror on top form I see.

Tbf, heard Mullock on Blue Tuesday the other week where he admitted to being a blue and came across well, making balanced comments and sounding very convincing about being well informed about the club.
After hearing that, I am inclined to believe him on city.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:24 am --<br /><br />
FantasyIreland said:
LoveCity said:
TCIB said:
278 pages, 3 warnings, 0 bans, 35 wtf's, 72 face palms.

Triple the numbers because this is from the same person, City fan Simon Mullock, and sure to raise some interesting discussion. ;)

xQUHAyc.jpg

But thatcan't be right,it doesn't fit in with the 'Marwood is a cnut' line??

Absolutely pal, the truth is out

lancs blue said:
Odd how the usually detested Mirror becomes a reliable source when it's suits a poster's interest.
The Mirror is a rag trumpet and the continuous barrage of media speculation on Mancini's future is an orchestrated attempt to destabilise the football club.
One FA Cup, One League Championship, semi finals of the FA Cup this season and second in the league to boot and the media parasites still write their lies.
Why ?

Maybe the half wits prefer to ignore the shortcomings of a wretched Arsenal-Chelsea and a laughing stock Liverpool with Brandon Rodgers and his Envelopes.

Our owners seem beyond the childish and idiotic antics of the British press thank goodness in a medium that will be non existent in a few years thanks to the internet and free paper handouts.

Just because the journalist is a City fan doesn't make an article any more true or false. There are a ton of posters on here that want Mancini out and are die-hard City fans.

Andouble said:
Just because the journalist is a City fan doesn't make an article any more true or false. There are a ton of posters on here that want Mancini out and are die-hard City fans.

I know that, but what's the connection? Those posters are giving their opinions, and I'm one who wants us to at least consider his position this summer, but Mullocks a journalist who isn't just giving an opinion here; he's claiming something based on info from sources at the club. Yes, it could all be made up, and his sources may be unreliable, but after hearing him the other week on the radio I believe he does have sources at the club, fwiw (which admittedly is very little)

This could genuinely be a goer,he fits the criteria/model/vision perfectly,possibly the closest thing to Pep out there.

Obviously,at 42,his experience is limited and we'd be taking a huge chance,however,his time at Ajax proves he's very capable as we witnessed first hand....... I believe Ajax heavily rely on their academy structure also,another large tick in the box!

I'd be more than happy for him to bring Eriksen with him.

chesterbells said:
Andouble said:

I know that, but what's the connection? Those posters are giving their opinions, and I'm one who wants us to at least consider his position this summer, but Mullocks a journalist who isn't just giving an opinion here; he's claiming something based on info from sources at the club. Yes, it could all be made up, and his sources may be unreliable, but after hearing him the other week on the radio I believe he does have sources at the club, fwiw (which admittedly is very little)
He also said that Mario was on £170,000 a week based on a "rock solid source". Presumably one of the car park attendants.

He's full of shit.

I see we have moved to the transfer forum??

Surely,a potential new manager thread belongs in the main forum?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
chesterbells said:
Andouble said:

He also said that Mario was on £170,000 a week based on a "rock solid source". Presumably one of the car park attendants.

He's full of shit.

HaHa, if he is, it's not a unique trait

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.