Frank Lampard..

King-Kun said:
mgreenz97 said:
King-Kun said:
I still think Chelsea will bring in one or two midfielders in the summer.
But my point with Lampard isn't that he isn't worthy of being linked with us.
He's achieved too much for that to be the case....

But that a major part of the draw of having him is his goals. But the fact he scores goals shouldn't detract from the fact that his levels as a midfielder are really dropping.

He might be worth signing literally just to bring on as a second striker if we need a goal. But I'd be worried for us, if he was seen as a player to start most of our games.

Why are you taking as if we can only sign Lampard or Cavani.
Lampard will be available for FREE. We can sign both.
It's not like one will be filling in the same position as the other.

True.. I'm just being stupid.
I would just worried that if we brought in Lampard, we then wouldn't bring in another solid midfielder, which we desperately need.

But I have faith that we wont make the same mistakes as last year.
This is going to be a good summer, and next season we'll be ready.

At least you've admitted it now.

It looks as though Chelsea are not going to offer him a decent contract renewal, no matter how brilliantly he performs the rest of the season.
Why not, we can go for it, if ho does not demand high wages, that is.

cordonbleu said:
It looks as though Chelsea are not going to offer him a decent contract renewal, no matter how brilliantly he performs the rest of the season.
I would love to have him here for a season or 2 but I really cannot see him playing for another team in England, I dont think his top division career is over so he should ignore all mickey mouse leagues but I think his love for Chelsea will stop him staying in England

BoyBlue_1985 said:
cordonbleu said:
I would love to have him here for a season or 2 but I really cannot see him playing for another team in England, I dont think his top division career is over so he should ignore all mickey mouse leagues but I think his love for Chelsea will stop him staying in England

You are probably right.

cordonbleu said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
cordonbleu said:

You are probably right.

I recon he would sign for any top Prem side & delight in rubbing Abramovic's nose in it.

Neville Kneville said:
cordonbleu said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

You are probably right.

I recon he would sign for any top Prem side & delight in rubbing Abramovic's nose in it.

I doubt he would do that, if you ask me.

Neville Kneville said:
cordonbleu said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

You are probably right.

With his permanent love in every time he plays with the Chelsea fans you think he would do that as for rubbing Romans nose in it. The bloke has payed him nearly £30 million since he brought the club he hardly owes lampard anything

Neville Kneville said:
cordonbleu said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

You are probably right.

It's not about Abromavich, he loves the fans and the club. He wouldn't betray them.

Why the fuck do we want an old man like Lampard in our midfield when we lack pace as it is?.........Imagine Lampard, Garcia and Barry in our midfield, i suppose one thing about it there's no chance of a pulled hamstring between them eh?

I'll put faith in Rodwell myself, young, hungry and a great athlete (when he's not injured)

Danamy said:
Why the fuck do we want an old man like Lampard in our midfield when we lack pace as it is?.........Imagine Lampard, Garcia and Barry in our midfield, i suppose one thing about it there's no chance of a pulled hamstring between them eh?

I'll put faith in Rodwell myself, young, hungry and a great athlete (when he's not injured)

The pace is only needed in wide areas, not in defensive midfield.
And Barry, Garcia and Lampard wouldn't play at the same time when we also have Yaya, Rodwell, Nasri, Silva, Sinclair, Milner and Possibly another winger soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.