Frank Lampard..

RandomJ said:
Looking forward to seeing him play. Think he left the prem a year too early he still has lots to offer and can see him scoring some vital goals for us.
This. Good signing.

Bit worried if he starts playing crack stuff for us and the as Yaya leaves for ACON he heads to the MLS! Is it 01/01/2015 he leaves? He would have been solid cover for Yaya if he stayed till the start of February. I would prefer Zuculini was loaned to a mid table premier league team so he could get game time and experience in the league. I suppose Huws will be back, I rate him but can see him being the goal threat of Yaya or Lampard.

dachoosen1 said:
Bit worried if he starts playing crack stuff for us and the as Yaya leaves for ACON he heads to the MLS! Is it 01/01/2015 he leaves? He would have been solid cover for Yaya if he stayed till the start of February. I would prefer Zuculini was loaned to a mid table premier league team so he could get game time and experience in the league. I suppose Huws will be back, I rate him but can see him being the goal threat of Yaya or Lampard.

If Zuculini stays then it means Pellegrini intends to play him in my opinion.

sam-caddick said:
dachoosen1 said:

If Zuculini stays then it means Pellegrini intends to play him in my opinion.
Yup. And the kid can play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.