Frank Lampard..

Maicon and Nasty were also criticised from these pages, and look at them now.

If Lampard was available on a free it would be complete lunacy to not approach him. Ultra experienced and a very very good player.

Certainly poos on the face of Garcia and with ACON coming would be very tidy in Yaya's absence.

No thankyou!
The most over rated player of the most over rated generation of players.
Very lucky to have played in the Chelseas teams he's played in, and with the players he's played alongside.
I cringe when people mention in him the same breath as some of the greats of the game.
I also feel sorry for Gerrard having to be compared to him over his entire career, it's like comapring the band Steps to the Stone Roses.

Lomas has a lob on said:
No thankyou!
Very lucky to have played in the Chelseas teams he's played in, and with the players he's played alongside.
I cringe when people mention in him the same breath as some of the greats of the game.
I also feel sorry for Gerrard having to be compared to him over his entire career, it's like comapring the band Steps to the Stone Roses.

<a class="postlink" href="http://averageopposition.com/2012/01/15/player-comparison-frank-lampard-v-steven-gerrard/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://averageopposition.com/2012/01/15 ... n-gerrard/</a>

Lomas has a lob on said:
No thankyou!

Lampard was more effective than Gerrard. Scored more, probably assisted more and won more.

Suspect he will have a tilt overseas for one last payday.

China or USA most probably.

We need top Euro young midfielders or to bring through the best of our academy not the Lampard's of the premier league who will spend more time injured now than be available for selection if he stays in the premier league next season.

Is this the football equivalent of the media 'silly season' ?
Daft, just plain daft.

No thanks.

Not taking anything away from him but he's past it now and will add nothing to our team and just limit Rod well, Milner and Garcia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.