Frank Lampard..

mancity1 said:
Suspect he will have a tilt overseas for one last payday.

China or USA most probably.

We need top Euro young midfielders or to bring through the best of our academy not the Lampard's of the premier league who will spend more time injured now than be available for selection if he stays in the premier league next season.

Most likely this

Lomas has a lob on said:
No thankyou!
The most over rated player of the most over rated generation of players.
Very lucky to have played in the Chelseas teams he's played in, and with the players he's played alongside.
I cringe when people mention in him the same breath as some of the greats of the game.
I also feel sorry for Gerrard having to be compared to him over his entire career, it's like comapring the band Steps to the Stone Roses.

Have you seen how many goals he's scored. You don't score that many goals being a shit player.

Lomas has a lob on said:
No thankyou!
Very lucky to have played in the Chelseas teams he's played in, and with the players he's played alongside.
I cringe when people mention in him the same breath as some of the greats of the game.
I also feel sorry for Gerrard having to be compared to him over his entire career, it's like comapring the band Steps to the Stone Roses.

You have got them both mixed up !!

Stevie Overrated is the one wearing a Red Mickey Top who tries to referee Football matches; Fat Frank is the one who does it for England when it matters and who has the medals to show for it.

citytill1die84 said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
No thankyou!

Have you seen how many goals he's scored. You don't score that many goals being a shit player.

Never once have I mentioned he is shit! He's just not that great in my opinion.<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:45 pm --<br /><br />
Stoned Rose said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
No thankyou!

Lampard was more effective than Gerrard. Scored more, probably assisted more and won more.

In a much better side!! Which was my original point.
Not a chance Lampard could single handedly carry a side like Gerrard has for virtually a decade now.
But in my opinion Gerrard could have played for Chelsea for all those years, and won all those trophies Lamaprd has.

Gerrard is better all round midfielder but Lampard is the better attacker imo.

Mr Consistent, plays most games, scores plenty from position and a winner. On a free I'd have him here no problems. Partner for Yaya with Barry holding. No brainer on a 2 year's contract.

Great player (always prefered him to Gerrard) and I hope wherever he is next he's successful but I don't think we need him, I'd much prefer us to go out and find the next Lampard or Gerrard than have the old man at our club.

After seeing today somewhere that Chelsea have told him he can leave in jan, thought I'd bump this thread.

I'd seriously have him here. Especially if we lose yaya for few weeks he'd do a job while he was away. Short 18 month contract, he's English for the quota and got wealth of experience.

Anyone else?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.