Frank Lampard..

Re: Frank Lampard to NYCFC?

SoCalBlue said:
LoveCity said:
Have to admit, I was slightly ambivalent about the foreign clubs, but now I foresee many late nights watching NYCFC. :-)

I was only looking forward to having a team to cheer for on the odd occasion I go to Galaxy matches... Now I might actually follow them every week....

I moving out to Cali in August, I'll even go to Chivas USA matches to watch NYCFC!!!

Kun Aguero said:
Not on this a 10th of the amount of time I used to be and can't find a new Lampard thread but there's talk of him joining on loan.
Frank Lampard to NYCFC thread. It's a nice idea but can a 36 year old Lampard keep up with the tempo that our team currently play at? He looked to be struggling at Chelsea last year, so if we were to sign him I wouldn't be too comfortable seeing him play anything other than COC games and I'd still be happier seeing Huws or Byrne get the game time.

It reminds me of when the likes of Rodney Marsh and George Best went to the U.S.A . One final pay day . To me Frank should retire .

unexpected item said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
First Villa, now Lampard, I can definitely see myself staying up to watch NYCFC play.

Melbourne in the morning, City in the afternoon and NYCFC at night...sorted.

put those links at the top of Shady's blog

Ray78 said:
Quite a coup for NYCFC and if they sign Xavi as well then it is a good starting point for them.
Fuck Xavi going to NYCFC, we should bid against the fucking cheeky upstarts!!

Who the fuck do they think they are buying world class players! They've got no 'Istree' so therefore no right to spend money on good players!

We need to bring in a fairer system to stop clubs financially skewing the market. If Xavi goes there, he's only going for the money which makes him a mercenary, so we don't want him now as we only want players who want to play for trophies and not money.

NYCFC......Cheeky bastards.......

From SS Transfer Live updates :- http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/

12:31

Mark Schwarzer has fuelled speculation that Frank Lampard could move to Melbourne City after revealing his former Chelsea team-mate has asked him about life in the Victoria state capital. Lampard is a free agent after announcing last month that he would be leaving Chelsea at the end of his contract after 13 years at Stamford Bridge. He is set to move to the MLS next March to play for New York City, but could first follow in David Villa's footsteps and move to Australia on a short-term deal.

8:12

PAPER TALK

For a full round-up of all the best stories from today’s tabloids and broadsheets, check out our updated Paper Talk feature, which includes the following transfer lines and many, many more.
THE SUN: Manchester United are back in the hunt for Arsenal's Thomas Vermaelen after sealing their first two deals of the summer.
DAILY MIRROR: Frank Lampard will play for Manchester City's A-League side Melbourne City in Australia next season, ahead of the ex-Chelsea midfielder's move to the Etihad club's Major League Soccer franchise New York City FC.
DAILY MAIL: Tottenham will join Arsenal in the race for Ivory Coast's Serge Aurier.

Looks like it's on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.