Frank Lampard..

Re: Frank Lampard to NYCFC?

Instant_Offense said:
80s Shorts said:
sam-caddick said:
Just thinking if we can get Xavi and then get a young runner to play alongside him and Lampard in a midfield three then add Villa up top and you have the makings of a pretty formidable side.

"we" ??

Give it time.

Give what time ?

I support Manchester City. At no point will any "offshoot" divert me from that and I am ambivalent to any "offshoot" whether it be in USA, China or on the fkin moon.

I also have absolutely no interest in the womans team and wish that the OS would create an OS for the women.

Its all bollocks.

80s Shorts said:
sam-caddick said:
Just thinking if we can get Xavi and then get a young runner to play alongside him and Lampard in a midfield three then add Villa up top and you have the makings of a pretty formidable side.

"we" ??

We as in NYCFC being a City Group Franchise, they are one of us aren't they?

I'm really excited about this project either way.

sam-caddick said:
80s Shorts said:
sam-caddick said:

"we" ??

We as in NYCFC being a City Group Franchise, they are one of us aren't they?

I'm really excited about this project either way.

Ah yes, franchise.

Little bit of football dies.

80s Shorts said:
Instant_Offense said:
80s Shorts said:

Give it time.

Give what time ?

I support Manchester City. At no point will any "offshoot" divert me from that and I am ambivalent to any "offshoot" whether it be in USA, China or on the fkin moon.

I also have absolutely no interest in the womans team and wish that the OS would create an OS for the women.

Its all bollocks.

SKYShoe.preview.jpg

80s Shorts said:
80s Shorts said:
Instant_Offense said:
Give it time.

Give what time ?

Its all bollocks.

SKYShoe.preview.jpg

This particular picture may leave me without a girlfriend and may be well worth it.

I think most on here will take an interest in NYCFC. Nothing approaching City, but its intertwined, we may loan young players there, folks get bored and most importantly, it's on television. Never underestimate programming simply being on.

80s Shorts said:
Instant_Offense said:
80s Shorts said:

Give it time.

Give what time ?

Its all bollocks.

That is certainly the more inclusive way of looking at it.

SebastianBlue said:
80s Shorts said:
Instant_Offense said:
Give it time.

Give what time ?

Its all bollocks.

That is certainly the more inclusive way of looking at it.
It brought a tear to my eye:)

Can't see it happening but....

If I'm right the transfer cap is for this transfer window only. Meaning that loaning players until the next window comes along (january) would actually make sense.

Another rumour I just read.....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballfancast.com/football-news/manchester-city-offer-lampard-six-month-contract-before-2015-mls-switch" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballfancast.com/football ... mls-switch</a>

Citizens make Frank move

Manchester City offer Lampard six-month contract before 2015 MLS switch

Manchester City have offered Chelsea star Frank Lampard a six-month contract before his switch to Major League Soccer in 2015, Mirror reports.

The Blues midfielder has already agreed to join New York FC on a lucrative deal, but as the season does not kick off until March 2015, Man City are attempting to lure Lampard to the Premier League champions on a six-month contract.

The 35-year-old is set to be released by Chelsea this month but will need to play before he makes his move to the United States.

WANT MORE? >> Manchester City Transfer News | Chelsea transfer news

However Lampard has recently claimed that he would never line to play against Chelsea for another top flight club.

But the Citizens are hoping to change his stance and improve the squad’s English quota, with Micah Richards, Jack Rodwell, Gareth Barry, Scott Sinclair, and Joleon Lescott all expected to leave the Etihad.

David Villa, who won La-Liga with Atletico Madrid, is joining Lampard to become New York FC’s second ‘marquee signing’.

Both players are with their national sides preparing for the FIFA World Cup, which begins in only ten days time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.