Frank Lampard..

Bpughh said:
Has anybody else realized just how deep we are about to be? I mean sure these signings aren't really wow material, but look at the two full teams we're about to be able to put out.

---------------------hart---------------------
zab------------VK------Nas-----------Kola
-----------dinho-----------yaya------------
---silva-----------------------------nasri---
------------aguero---negredo------------

------------------caballero-----------------
sagna-----mangala--demi--------clich
----------fernando---lampard-----------
jesus-----------jovetic----------milner---
------------------dzeko----------------------

Neither of those are meant to represent a strongest 11, simply what I see as a decent balance between 2 teams of 22 amazing players.

Honestly, which one of those could United actually beat?

The top team is better, but both would challenge for a top 4 place, the 1st team the league. Combine the teams to find the strongest one, then on paper (I know that means feck all) we should be winning the league.

You are absolutely correct though. Garcia doesn't feature in any of those teams. Let's not mention Richards/Sinclair/Boyata/Rodwell etc, all who have featured this pre season.

Our 22 man squad is by far and away the strongest in the league. We will have only ourselves to blame if we don't do back to back titles.

For me our strongest 11 is

Caballero
Zaba
Mangala
Kompany
Kolarov
Fernando
Fernandinho
Silva
Nasri
Toure
Aguero

That would leave a 2nd team of

Hart
Sagna
Nastasic
Demichellis
Clichy
Lampard
Milner
Navas
Jovetic
Dzeko
Negredo

proy said:
Bpughh said:
Has anybody else realized just how deep we are about to be? I mean sure these signings aren't really wow material, but look at the two full teams we're about to be able to put out.

---------------------hart---------------------
zab------------VK------Nas-----------Kola
-----------dinho-----------yaya------------
---silva-----------------------------nasri---
------------aguero---negredo------------

------------------caballero-----------------
sagna-----mangala--demi--------clich
----------fernando---lampard-----------
jesus-----------jovetic----------milner---
------------------dzeko----------------------

Neither of those are meant to represent a strongest 11, simply what I see as a decent balance between 2 teams of 22 amazing players.

Honestly, which one of those could United actually beat?

The top team is better, but both would challenge for a top 4 place, the 1st team the league. Combine the teams to find the strongest one, then on paper (I know that means feck all) we should be winning the league.

You are absolutely correct though. Garcia doesn't feature in any of those teams. Let's not mention Richards/Sinclair/Boyata/Rodwell etc, all who have featured this pre season.

Our 22 man squad is by far and away the strongest in the league. We will have only ourselves to blame if we don't do back to back titles.

For me our strongest 11 is

Caballero
Zaba
Mangala
Kompany
Kolarov
Fernando
Fernandinho
Silva
Nasri
Toure
Aguero

That would leave a 2nd team of

Hart
Sagna
Nastasic
Demichellis
Clichy
Lampard
Milner
Navas
Jovetic
Dzeko
Negredo

No Boyata :)

Angry Kelvin said:
manimanc said:
He comes on and bags the winner against Chelsea....
Yes please...

Nah, i'll be happy with the winner against arsenal!

with all of the bitching and moaning that Wenger does about FFP in general and City in particular, that would be a satisfying way to throw it in his face.

apart from ruining his career as we peg back his progress i think for us its a good deal.

1, it pisses the haters off that we've blagged the ffp shit.

2, very good to have 100% reliable player to come in and do a job.

3, should any CL league game go to pens you can rely on Frank, even if its v chelski.

and of course the very bitter mr wenger is hurting so happy days.

Originally, my reaction to this news was apathy. "Meh, he probably won't even get a start".

However, upon seeing how much it has irritated Wenger, I'm suddenly much happier with the move.

Hihosilva said:
The amount of grief i'm getting from rags is unreal. According to them City are cheating the ffp rules where as I would say we're working them to our advantage, all strictly legit of course.
Seems like the "Van Gaal revolution" ain't enough to sustain their attention.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.