Frank Lampard..

very strange from winger wenger. so he left chelsea on a free and could have signed for us. but because he signed for new york city and is only on loan to us that is cheating!! i must be missing something here arsene mate.

mancyman said:
very strange from winger wenger. so he left chelsea on a free and could have signed for us. but because he signed for new york city and is only on loan to us that is cheating!! i must be missing something here arsene mate.

I don't know what Wenger is worried about Lampard is past his best .... I only see him playing cameos and contributing with the odd goal here and there .... He's never been the quickest and I don't really think he suits our high-temp game ....

I could understand him moaning if we had got Lampard on a free and then sold him on to New York for a decent fee of a large lian fee.

abu13 said:
I could understand him moaning if we had got Lampard on a free and then sold him on to New York for a decent fee of a large lian fee.

exactly well said !! we have done nothing wrong !!

Just looking at City store online.

It's very weird seeing Lampard 18 as a player shirt on there!

One of the PL's best ever players, a very erudite and decent man as well. I look forward to him becoming a member of our coaching staff after he has finished playing

Looking forward to seeing him play. Think he left the prem a year too early he still has lots to offer and can see him scoring some vital goals for us.

I've already made my decision that I'm going to boo him every time he touches the ball, fucking disgusting that we signed the chavvy twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.