Frankly it is getting embarrassing.

4th in the league

6 Points of top spot

3 away league wins under our belt already

King Carlos on course to hit 30 goals

1 win away from the knock-out stages of the Europa League

Players like Balotelli, AJ and Kolarov still to come in and play a big role

2nd half of the season to come still, with nearly half of the first part left

Things have been a lot worse, we went half a season without scoring at home once.

Has there ever in recent times been a city manager that has polarised the views of the fans as much as RM does?

he even manages to polarise my own personnel view. I dont like his style of football but i can see what he is trying to do...he just hasn't managed to get the right balance and blend yet. Again i maybe clutching at straws but im hoping once he has got a settled squad that he will slowly change tact sightly and we become a team who are even a little bit more adventurous.

mancityscot said:
chelsea/arsenal/united would have beaten birmingham and blackburn at home and wolves away.

That would be the same Chelsea that lost at home to Sunderland. The same Chelsea we outplayed. Would that be
the same Arsenal that lost at home to West Brom (who we battered away), the same Arsenal that lost at home to Newcastle (who we beat) etc etc etc.

Get a grip!!!

Whats embarrassing is so many of these so called star players come and join 'the project' and once they are not first team regulars start putting it about that they want to move to get regular football. Well if these idiots got there fingers out and put in decent performances they would be regulars. Let them move if they want a wage cut and move on to a lesser team who dont have the ambition we have. Glad thats off my chest :)

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
The only thing embarrassing now is the number of threads on the same subject. Since Saturday we are now over 30!

One thread called

"City V Brum Post Match reaction" would give everyone the chance to post their view positive or negative.
Agreed, it's like these fuckers all have a blog & they test out the crap first on here to see how it goes,attention seeking in the extreme.

robbieh said:
We are doing bloody well at the moment.

The bare facts are that we are 3 points behind United and 4 behind Arsenal, who have had a good week.

I admit we are not playing like Barca but then neither are United or Chelsea, two teams currently above us. We are still in the same calendar year that Mancini signed for us, as are many of the players. Of the starting eleven last Saturday only Kompany and Zabba have played two full seasons for us. Thus as a team we are profoundly inexperienced.

The media are desperately trying to destabilise us. None of the teams above us are having such shit thrown at them. Friends of mine who support other teams now seem to have an irrational dislike of City that they never had before. Good sign yes, as it means they know we are moving in the right direction.

So why all the negativity on here. Give Mancini a break. Give the players a break and don't give the press any more ammunition.

If we finish outside the top four and are still playing dull football then by all means come back on here and slag off who the hell you like.

It's not the position or points total that has led to people losing the plot somewhat. It's the complete lack of value for money when you go to the match.

It's also the fact that most if us see that if we had just showed a little more positivity, we could have been right up there with Chelsea.

I get the feeling that should we scrape fourth, people will look at it as a great season whereas the reality is this year the league is there for the taking, but we lack the positivity to take it.

I can understand the small time mentality of our supporters, but it's that small-time, happy with what we've got attitude that holds us back at times. Some people are happy to accept any old dross on the field simply because it is at a slightly higher position than it was previously. That's not a winners mentality. It's an also-rans mentality. Where we were in the past counts for nothing now. This is a new dawn and we have to think like we are big time, not ex-small time.

95% of people on here seem happy to settle for mediocrity, and if you think what we are seeing now is good, then you are a part of that 95%.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
Things have been a lot worse, we went half a season without scoring at home once.

Mancini uses videos of that season to show them all how not to attack
That's funny because I remember us scoring at home this season against Liverpool, Blackburn, Chelsea and Newcastle.

DD said:
robbieh said:
We are doing bloody well at the moment.

The bare facts are that we are 3 points behind United and 4 behind Arsenal, who have had a good week.

I admit we are not playing like Barca but then neither are United or Chelsea, two teams currently above us. We are still in the same calendar year that Mancini signed for us, as are many of the players. Of the starting eleven last Saturday only Kompany and Zabba have played two full seasons for us. Thus as a team we are profoundly inexperienced.

The media are desperately trying to destabilise us. None of the teams above us are having such shit thrown at them. Friends of mine who support other teams now seem to have an irrational dislike of City that they never had before. Good sign yes, as it means they know we are moving in the right direction.

So why all the negativity on here. Give Mancini a break. Give the players a break and don't give the press any more ammunition.

If we finish outside the top four and are still playing dull football then by all means come back on here and slag off who the hell you like.

It's not the position or points total that has led to people losing the plot somewhat. It's the complete lack of value for money when you go to the match.

It's also the fact that most if us see that if we had just showed a little more positivity, we could have been right up there with Chelsea.

I get the feeling that should we scrape fourth, people will look at it as a great season whereas the reality is this year the league is there for the taking, but we lack the positivity to take it.

I can understand the small time mentality of our supporters, but it's that small-time, happy with what we've got attitude that holds us back at times. Some people are happy to accept any old dross on the field simply because it is at a slightly higher position than it was previously. That's not a winners mentality. It's an also-rans mentality. Where we were in the past counts for nothing now. This is a new dawn and we have to think like we are big time, not ex-small time.

95% of people on here seem happy to settle for mediocrity, and if you think what we are seeing now is good, then you are a part of that 95%.

So Einstein, what do you suggest sack Bobby and who Curbs, MON (who bought a load of shit at Villa), Shearer come on who?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.