Franny Lee The Chairman

masterwig said:
Signed Kinkladze.

Wasn't he a major force behind us getting COMS too?
Heard he got tipped off about the comonn wealth Stadium & got the wheels in Motion

He did quite a bit off the field, improving the hospitality etc and getting the merchandising rights back after Swales had franchised them for a pittance. His BIG mistake was appointing alan ball, other than that he also had bad luck with having to rebuild the Kippax after the FA refused to let the terracing remain open until we moved to CoMS, that cost us millions at a time when we needed every penny.

lancs blue said:
He did quite a bit off the field, improving the hospitality etc and getting the merchandising rights back after Swales had franchised them for a pittance. His BIG mistake was appointing alan ball, other than that he also had bad luck with having to rebuild the Kippax after the FA refused to let the terracing remain open until we moved to CoMS, that cost us millions at a time when we needed every penny.

sacked brian horton and replaced him with ALAN BALL.

who then swapped paul walsh for GERRY CREANY.

NEED I POST ANYMORE.

blue dallas said:
lancs blue said:

NEED I POST ANYMORE.
I did mention that!

blue dallas said:
lancs blue said:

NEED I POST ANYMORE.

I feel that bloke off The Fast Show in the pub who agreed with everyone.
I read about kinky, kappa, COMS, off the field stuff, and thgought yeah fair play, good legacy
Then I read this and thought, yeah what a twat. Walshy is one of my all time favourites (with King Clive of course)

lancs blue said:
blue dallas said:
lancs blue said:

NEED I POST ANYMORE.
I did mention that!

sorry !

i just read op.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.