Franz Beckenbauer is (allegedly) a crook

South Africa were on course to win the hosting rights for the 2006 World Cup until the geriatric FIFA delegate from New Zealand reneged on his promised vote for South Africa (which the New Zealand FA had instructed him to do) at the last moment and abstained enabling Germany to win by one vote. He cited "unsustainable pressure" and death threats as reasons for abstaining. He also said he was offered bribes to vote for Germany.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_depth/sport/2000/2006_world_cup_decision/823768.stm

Karl Heinz Rummenigge got a €250,000 fine for not paying tax on two Rolex watches

Uli Hoeness got a three year jail sentence for tax evasion of €28.5m

And now Beckenbauer has been found guilty.

I’m certain they were behind the Der Spiegel stories/leaks as well.

Karl Heinz Rummenigge got a €250,000 fine for not paying tax on two Rolex watches

Based on what?

Because Der Spiegel is a German publication? Pretty thin connection to be certain of something.

Perhaps we need someone to dig deeper into dodgy affairs at a certain German club

Add to that the dodgy scratch and sniff German manager, many skeletons to come out of Der closet (Just ask Borris)

Based on what?

Because Der Spiegel is a German publication? Pretty thin connection to be certain of something.

I'm certain most people are of the opinion that Munich are behind the Der Spiegel leaks

I'm certain most people are of the opinion that Munich are behind the Der Spiegel leaks
I would object to most people being of that opinion, and irrespective of that, "most peoples" opinion doesn't equate to a fact.
So you think there is zero chance of any collusion between the two?
I think its highly unlikely there is any collusion or anything of that ilk, but as you're probably aware - I can't say there is zero chance, in much the same way that anyone that wasn't involved in writing the articles can say with any certainty to the alternative.

I would object to most people being of that opinion, and irrespective of that, "most peoples" opinion doesn't equate to a fact.

I think its highly unlikely there is any collusion or anything of that ilk, but as you're probably aware - I can't say there is zero chance, in much the same way that anyone that wasn't involved in writing the articles can say with any certainty to the alternative.

Why ?

The German media is working for Bayern Munich right now, trying to destabilise Sané so Bayern can sign him.

Why would this be any different ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.