Fred Eyre on 5Live

johnny on the spot

City's answer to Eeyore has just been interviewed on 5Live and lit up when asked about Balotelli: 'Love him or hate him, you can't take your eyes off him'. He also gave some views about City's 'quiet' atmosphere at Eastlands.

Fred Eyre is one grumpy fucker and if that's the best BBC Mancs can do well frankly its pitiful, Did anyone hear his co-commentary on the Timisoara away game when he was giving analysis of the game whilst listening to the game over the radio? It was comedy gold!!!

Have to turn off whenever I hear that miserable ****'s voice on the radio.

He is a relic of 'Typical City' and should be put out to pasture. His woe is me attitude has no place anymore.

he drives me insane, im listening now does anyone know where else i can listen to game?
loved it the time he slated ballotelli before the game and during the game then he scored two. u could hear the guttedness(is that a word). ha

SalfordCityBlue said:
Have to turn off whenever I hear that miserable ****'s voice on the radio.

He is a relic of 'Typical City' and should be put out to pasture. His woe is me attitude has no place anymore.

He certainly is mate, old old typical City, fuk him off. I had the same feeling when Brian Clarke used to commontate, stuttering, edgy ang GGLOOOOOOM, and as for foghorn, fuk him off too.

citygal1 said:
he drives me insane, im listening now does anyone know where else i can listen to game?
loved it the time he slated ballotelli before the game and during the game then he scored two. u could hear the guttedness(is that a word). ha
It's on 5Live pal.

citygal1 said:
Try 103?

As others have said, gloomy bastard who is stuck in the past, can't seem to understand where we are heading or are now.

GAZZA said:
citygal1 said:
It's on 5Live pal.

what frequency is that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.