Fred Eyre on 5Live

To be fair, Fred did comment about how forward-thinking the club are and that the vision of those in charge is 'boggling'.

i cringed when he said, " our friends united" im sure hes a closet rag the way he goes on.

Fred is a top guy and a blue through and through. I didn't hear him today but he is usually spot on with what he says. He's not anti City at all. He loves the club and is just like us he wants the best for us. If he sees a player not quite doing it, then he will say so, just like us.
If he said "our friends united" then I'm sure it was tongue in cheek but remember he is also from a generation when players from both clubs mixed socially. No one slags Mike Summerbee off for standing next to George Best.

I know Fred, he was a mate of my Dad's before my Dad passed away. I hate to see other Blues slag him off. If any of you met him you would understand what a top guy he is.

robsta said:
Fred is a top guy and a blue through and through. I didn't hear him today but he is usually spot on with what he says. He's not anti City at all. He loves the club and is just like us he wants the best for us. If he sees a player not quite doing it, then he will say so, just like us.
If he said "our friends united" then I'm sure it was tongue in cheek but remember he is also from a generation when players from both clubs mixed socially. No one slags Mike Summerbee off for standing next to George Best.

I know Fred, he was a mate of my Dad's before my Dad passed away. I hate to see other Blues slag him off. If any of you met him you would understand what a top guy he is.

Good post mate, I think sometimes people forget Fred has been around the club a very long time and as such it will take longer for him to lose that naturally negative angle that a lot of older City fans have, also much of what he says is his kind of unique sense of humour and can often be misinterpreted, he`s Blue through and through without doubt.

I know Fred personally and I find this thread distastfull.

"think he's a closet red" - give your head a wobble!

Fred is man city through and through and not afraid to show it! I was at a charity night at the Willows, Salford and Fred was comparing. Any way everyone was playing stand up bingo and I eventually won it!..The prize was a tour round yoonited and vouchers for their shop! Fred gave it me both barrels,as well as the rags there, I was a small number of city at the do! ( I didn't accept the prize)

Fred cares deeply about city going back to his childhood. In my view talks a lot of sense. Why can't he make negative comments...it is HIS view. Everyone on here comes on and talks negative at times..whats the difference?

He has a lot of knowledge in and around the club and well thought of! I'm sure not everyone on here agrees with everything mancini says and does!

Don't turn on a fellow blue you tits!

salfordpaul said:
I know Fred personally and I find this thread distastfull.

"think he's a closet red" - give your head a wobble!

Fred is man city through and through and not afraid to show it! I was at a charity night at the Willows, Salford and Fred was comparing. Any way everyone was playing stand up bingo and I eventually won it!..The prize was a tour round yoonited and vouchers for their shop! Fred gave it me both barrels,as well as the rags there, I was a small number of city at the do! ( I didn't accept the prize)

Fred cares deeply about city going back to his childhood. In my view talks a lot of sense. Why can't he make negative comments...it is HIS view. Everyone on here comes on and talks negative at times..whats the difference?

He has a lot of knowledge in and around the club and well thought of! I'm sure not everyone on here agrees with everything mancini says and does!

Don't turn on a fellow blue you tits!

Don,t know him personally,but do know he is 100% City, can,t believe some of the comments on here,can only assume some of these idiots are recent City converts.

Everyone is entitled to his opinion - mine is that he is a top blue who cares about the club and is decent on the radio. The "our friends at utd' would have been tongue in cheek. He hates them just like the rest of us!!

MCC said:
Everyone is entitled to his opinion - mine is that he is a top blue who cares about the club and is decent on the radio. The "our friends at utd' would have been tongue in cheek. He hates them just like the rest of us!!

This.

Fred is VERY dry and if you don't get it then there is no hope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.