Fred Eyre on 5Live

stonerblue said:
robsta said:
Fred is a top guy and a blue through and through. I didn't hear him today but he is usually spot on with what he says. He's not anti City at all. He loves the club and is just like us he wants the best for us. If he sees a player not quite doing it, then he will say so, just like us.
If he said "our friends united" then I'm sure it was tongue in cheek but remember he is also from a generation when players from both clubs mixed socially. No one slags Mike Summerbee off for standing next to George Best.

I know Fred, he was a mate of my Dad's before my Dad passed away. I hate to see other Blues slag him off. If any of you met him you would understand what a top guy he is.

I spent a very enjoyable couple of hours talking City and football with Mr Eyre and a top bloke he was. He's forgotten more about football than those posters slagging him off know. 'Miserable' isn't the way i'd describe him either.

Nice enough bloke in real life, as is Cheeseman, but I can't listen to either on the wireless. It's like listening to Morrissey and Tigger.

Closet Red ? thats not missed a game hardly home or away for neon 60yrs .The Malcom Alisson tribute before the Arsenal game moved hundereds to tears and applause and the knowledge of City and Football? He watches all the youth teams home games and the reserves home and away.I hope weve got more closet reds like that....Incedentally the Chelsea forums are claimin they are tryin to poach Freds lad from Citys coaching set up as part of a new re-structure? cant see that comin off and i defy anyone on here to disagree with the honest description Fred makes of Balotelli???? He rates him he knows where the goal is he doesnt know whats comin next? a goal a yellow ared an argument and we cant trust him yet? hes only sayin what we are all thinking...
Fred Eyre Top Blue Top Bloke City thru n thru honest and tells it how it is not just what we want to hear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.