Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it's related to subject, but I'll leave it here:
French side SC Amiens are now locked in a race with Ukraine’s Shakhtar Donetsk to sign on-loan Manchester City striker Olanrewaju Kayode, ScoreNigeria has been reliably informed.

Competent sources close to Kayode revealed that final decision will be reached on Monday as to where the former Austria Wien striker will be heading to.
Both clubs have been having talks with the officials of Manchester City over the possibility of having the Super Eagles star on loan for the remainder of the season.

ScoreNigeria also exclusively learned that Shaktar president has refused to hide his love for the talented youngster and has been locked in talks with the top guns at City.

http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2018/01/28/shakhtar-donetsk-battle-french-strugglers-amiens-for-kayode/

Would Fred’s height be any concern? Well, to fill Fernandinho’s role, who rotates and sits in as a cb sometimes. Fernandinho also wins a lot of crucial headers. I normally never care about height.

Would Fred’s height be any concern? Well, to fill Fernandinho’s role, who rotates and sits in as a cb sometimes. Fernandinho also wins a lot of crucial headers. I normally never care about height.
I think it would. The only reason why I`m a little bit skeptical about this transfer

How tall is Kante??...
I will no doubt admit there have been phenomenal short dms but they are in more structured defenses. I’m just referring to filling Fernandinho’s shoes. I don’t ever see Kante filling in or rotating cover at CB. Nor did Makalele from what I remember.

How tall is Kante??...
Kante played last season in a 3-4-3. Both him and Matic played as DMs. This season he is playing with Bakayoko as his DM partner. Even though Kante is a fantastic player, I don't think he could play as the only defensive midfielder in a 4-3-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.