Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’d get 6.5m euros if they beat Roma, so hopefully an extra £5m could swing it for us?

Roma so a winnable game for them if they have a decent game at home I reckon , could also depend I'd Roma sell in the next few days
Hmmm yeah and the money starts to improve drastically does it not from here in,can see Shakhtar’s point but the player wants the move,I reckon it could still be done they’re a good enough side to get past Roma without a couple of key players never mind one ..

A bit "left field" and not sure it's even possible?

What about if we buy him now and loan him back, but there's a condition to the loan that it's only gauranteed as long as Shaktar are still in the CL?

It's not ideal, it's a compromise but hopefully he could revert to us before the season ends to help with PL fixtures when they get knocked out.
I made a compromise suggestion above, last week, that may satisfy Shaktar for as long as they are in the CL, and Fred helping us with extra cover in the PL towards the business end of the season?

(The alternative might have to be throwing a lot more money at them.)

I made a compromise suggestion above, last week, that may satisfy Shaktar for as long as they are in the CL, and Fred helping us with extra cover in the PL towards the business end of the season?

I suspect the powers that be would see through such a ruse enabling us to get round the transfer window. I am sure if it was possible the rags would have done it by now.

Pep seems pretty good at tailoring the tactics to the roster's strengths. Fred probably wouldn't be asked to fill in at CB, because of his height. We may very well play with 3 CBs once Laporte comes in. He would have a role that accentuates his strengths imo.

Not that I have any idea how these deals work, but wouldn't there be an issue around player registration? We certainly could recall his loan, but if he wasn't registered to be in our squad, how could get play for us on his return?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.