Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I had thought of earlier in regards to this move..wasn't the Kayode loan deal supposed to be something to help get this over the line? If they went back and are trying to spark a bidding war, I would assume it means there's no chance we sell them Kayode

Something I had thought of earlier in regards to this move..wasn't the Kayode loan deal supposed to be something to help get this over the line? If they went back and are trying to spark a bidding war, I would assume it means there's no chance we sell them Kayode

That's a good point. We all know how powerful agents can be. Slimy fucks (rightfully so as that's the job). If City and specifically Pep come calling for you then that gives you maximum value. City playing it perfectly by targeting their men, setting proper value, and then letting other clubs (the rags) play themselves.

This club knows what the hell they're doing and it's glorious watching it play out.

That's a good point. We all know how powerful agents can be. Slimy fucks (rightfully so as that's the job). If City and specifically Pep come calling for you then that gives you maximum value. City playing it perfectly by targeting their men, setting proper value, and then letting other clubs (the rags) play themselves.

This club knows what the hell they're doing and it's glorious watching it play out.

I will say I have no problems with the way we've been handling transfers of late, staying firm on what we value a player at regardless of another club trying to poach them. I just thought it was interesting because even if it's a player we have no intention of playing for City (like Kayode), I doubt we would loan a player to the Ukraine without something in return.

I don't think I'd be arsed if we didn't even get Fred given all the talk about him.

There are so many players in world football who would be good signings for us in that specific position.

Weigl
Jorginho
Fabinho
Milinkovic-Savic
Frenkie De Jong

I am sure whoever City decide to buy, they will no doubt improve our squad massively. Players want to play in this City team, players want to play under Pep Guardiola.

I don't think I'd be arsed if we didn't even get Fred given all the talk about him.

There are so many players in world football who would be good signings for us in that specific position.

Weigl
Jorginho
Fabinho
Milinkovic-Savic
Frenkie De Jong

I am sure whoever City decide to buy, they will no doubt improve our squad massively. Players want to play in this City team, players want to play under Pep Guardiola.
Replace Savic and Weigl with Can and Ndombele

Have we really stepped away from this one? Normally the rag rumours only start when we close to signing someone!

City Watch‏Verified account @City_Watch 2m2 minutes ago
Manchester United are ready to outbid neighbours Manchester City for £50m-rated Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder Fred (25). [Mirror]

DbA-9ECWkAIJUWR.jpg

0 replies1 retweet3 likes

Have we really stepped away from this one? Normally the rag rumours only start when we close to signing someone!

City Watch‏Verified account @City_Watch 2m2 minutes ago
Manchester United are ready to outbid neighbours Manchester City for £50m-rated Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder Fred (25). [Mirror]

DbA-9ECWkAIJUWR.jpg

0 replies1 retweet3 likes

I think we've decided he's not good enough/not right for us and the rag media are desperately trying to create a story in which they can say they've gazumped us so that rags have something to feel cheerful about this week.

Considering everything hes said in the media about city and pep you would think if it came down to us v them its a no brainer. If we do happen to miss out we all know again take anything a player says with a pinch of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.