Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old chestnut this but maybe we should be looking at who Shaktar would get in as his replacement bound to be just as good and a lot cheaper.

Why do that though when we can get a player that's still relatively young but much further on in his development and with champions league experience? Fernandinho is about to turn 33. We really don't have very much time to get this right in such an important position to the team. What is right for Shakhtar right now isn't necessarily right for us. Also, I doubt every teenage Brazilian they take a chance on makes the grade, we only take an interest in the success stories.

A podcast about Fred featuring someone who watches him a lot. Lots of actual insight, including his argument that Fred would suit this team better than Weigl.

And who has also heard City are in for Marcel Sabitzer of RB Leipzig.

Good to see you back.

Why do that though when we can get a player that's still relatively young but much further on in his development and with champions league experience? Fernandinho is about to turn 33. We really don't have very much time to get this right in such an important position to the team. What is right for Shakhtar right now isn't necessarily right for us. Also, I doubt every teenage Brazilian they take a chance on makes the grade, we only take an interest in the success stories.
They also have less work permit issues than us hence make money when they are eligable to play in UK

A podcast about Fred featuring someone who watches him a lot. Lots of actual insight, including his argument that Fred would suit this team better than Weigl.

And who has also heard City are in for Marcel Sabitzer of RB Leipzig.

Just to add to this, I know Manuel Veth as both me and him are accredited Bundesliga journalists. He runs a site called Futbolgrad, based upon football in the old Soviet Union and Iron Curtain. He has quite a few contacts in Germany through this and is usually quite good on his information. Interesting to see Sabitzer mentioned; used to play out-wide, but Hasenhüttl has turned him into an attacking midfielder this year. Could easily see him coming in for out-wide; he's really quick and technically good.

Sabitzer would be a really good option up front. Can play either wing or as a deep lying forward. Fast and strong, runs all day. Could see him being the 'winger and griezmann being the striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.