Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We might see some progress in this one soon, Shakhtar are trying to sign midfielder Nikola Moro for €15m from Dinamo Zagreb, Fred replacement ?

Fred in this window would be wonderful. Could use him in the PL games before the CL games to give Fernadinho a proper rest.

Fred in this window would be wonderful. Could use him in the PL games before the CL games to give Fernadinho a proper rest.

It'd be great, but I don't think Shakhtar would be keen whilst they're still in the CL. Presume he would rather stay where he is for now too with a World Cup looming?

It'd be great, but I don't think Shakhtar would be keen whilst they're still in the CL. Presume he would rather stay where he is for now too with a World Cup looming?

I'm not expecting him to come to us this window, it would just be great if he did haha. For Brazil, looks like he made his senior debut in 2014 but only has 6 caps between Copa America and friendlies. His last appearance was against Chile in October though so I would say he's got a chance to make it in the squad but not for sure.

Edit: He was an unused sub in that game against Chile.

An Agreement like Liverpool have for Keita would be great though. Deal now, comes in the summer. Prevents other clubs from swooping in and also prevents his price from going up if he has a great world cup

An Agreement like Liverpool have for Keita would be great though. Deal now, comes in the summer. Prevents other clubs from swooping in and also prevents his price from going up if he has a great world cup

Yeah, that seems the most likely scenario. Would be happy with that, but am worried about the lack of cover we've got for Fernandinho for the rest of this season.

If they do not intend to sell Fred and if we are interested genuinely then we better seal the deal bcoz it would better to avoid bidding war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.