Free Live Streams - Kaiser Chiefs v City (UPDATED LINKS)

keemanan said:
What game are you muppets watching?
I think we have been all over them on their own ground, they look shell shocked.Ireland and Barry running the piece, defence looks good.

aha! sense at last

Looks much like away form of last season, there are some very good individuals in the team, but as a team, we have a very long way to go.

Mcgovern looks like a good one for the future.

bluealf said:
mancitytmd said:
must say i'm not impressed with Taylor

Smeics has made a blunder by sulking, Taylor is a god awfull keeper.

I hope Given never gets injured.

Cant agree more. maybe were to quick to judge being pre season and all, but he had a regulation save earlier at the forwards feet and went down in installments. Not impressed at all so far with Taylor.

iz it me or does it look like u sweat alot in the new shirt i might not get one if it looks like that when you wear it

Petrov looked god awful against OP...hopefully just rust in his old legs. I hope he gets a run out this game too, think he'll abuse their right back.

mancitytmd said:
Usually get called on here for calling City - Even if it's true - Been following City for 40 years so think i've earned the right
I know that you - like the rest of us - want to see City always playing with their heart in it. But just imagine an injured Ireland... a season like the one coming without superman.
Oh my f#cking god is this a VW Golf I?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.