Free Live Streams - Kaiser Chiefs v City (UPDATED LINKS)

I like the other commentator down on the line who comes on and says exactly the same thing every time. Both teams have been "knocking the ball around well" and that there's always "plenty more entertainment to come in the second half".

Also, I think they may have given the wrong key to the competition winner...

mancitytmd said:
bluemoon32 said:
Why would anyone tell you to fuck off when you're correct ?
Bloody awful stuff from us, it's only pre season though.

Usually get called on here for calling City - Even if it's true - Been following City for 40 years so think i've earned the right

Yes you've earned the right to be called when you talk absolute shite, just like bluemoon32!

FFS we have played well tonight and for the most part been in control. The tempo has been much higher than the first game and we will see that increase in each friendly we play.

Why don't you watch the game instead of moaning.

Barry is fucking quality, his late runs into the box were superb.

I am licking my lips at the prospect of Adding Robbie, Tevez, Adebayor, RSC possibly Terry and Lescott to what I just watched.

Very exciting times!!!!!!!!!

Nice time to score the goal.
Chiefs look very vulnerable to the break, Etuhu's pace did their defender. Decent cross and slotted in by Superman with ease.

Barry, Zabaleta and McGivern look the pick so far.
Taylor still nervy in the goal. On what I've seen so far Joe Hart will be a loss if an injury strikes.

you moaning gets - thought we played okay considering its the first game for a lot of the players and they are further along with their pre season than us

Its started already. Everyone wants/expects fantastic displays from everyone already because we've spent some money.
Its only pre-season at there ground we've held them and scored a decent goal on the break.

How long before a55holes are booing the team again at home.

Nice to see Stevie starting off this season as he was playing last year. Typical pre-season match - a good occassion for some of the younger lads to get a run out. It looks like they are playing in hot conditions - I expect a few team changes for the 2nd half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.