Free Live Streams - Kaiser Chiefs v City (UPDATED LINKS)

Were doing decent, but given the opposition we should be doing better. It was a very nice goal in the end and excellent work by Etuhu and Ireland. I don't think Etuhu is doing as bad as most make him out to be doing. He isn't the best player but he is working really hard and has held up the ball quite well. Also a very nice pass to Stevie. Barry seems to be doing a nice job as well as De Jong. They could form a really good partnership! Taylor looks too shaky, personally I wish Hart was playing or Given. Our defence is doing a solid job but we need to put more pressure on the opposition. A little less long balls might be nice too. Bridge is really doing well though he seems to get caught out of postion he has been hustling back and seems to have much better vision and passing. Hmm is it just me or does Caicedo seem a tad bit faster?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.