Free Live Streams - Kaiser Chiefs v City (UPDATED LINKS)

I would like to see that at CoMS it would be lethal look at all that camel toe action

whats wrong with a bunch of blonde birds slapping their own arses almost in synch with the music

you lot ARE hard to please

shadygiz said:
please please please someone tell me they got a screenshot of the city badge with the st georges flag over it???????

my feckin sausage fingers missed the print screen button ;(

if you get one shady let me know - i was loving that!

Sheikh Django said:
This half time entertainment is shocking!!

I'm pretty sure more blokes would rather watch a bunch of half decent totty jiggling their moneymakers than three slightly overweight middle aged Manc blokes trying to kick a football through a crappy Thomas Cook blowup palm tree?!

I know which I'd rather be watching, and it ain't that HALF TIME DRAW TICKETS guys on matchday either!

I like the announcer lol almost like a fan but trying to announce from a subjective standpoint. He isn't the best but the excitement is the best part about announcers.

bluepeter62 said:
mancitytmd said:
Usually get called on here for calling City - Even if it's true - Been following City for 40 years so think i've earned the right

Yes you've earned the right to be called when you talk absolute shite, just like bluemoon32!

FFS we have played well tonight and for the most part been in control. The tempo has been much higher than the first game and we will see that increase in each friendly we play.

Why don't you watch the game instead of moaning.

Why don't you tell the truth - Playing well against a team that would struggle in league 1 over here FFS

if petrov stays fit hes going to have plenty of assists this year if he crosses like that every week we misses last term.

mancitytmd said:
bluepeter62 said:
Yes you've earned the right to be called when you talk absolute shite, just like bluemoon32!

FFS we have played well tonight and for the most part been in control. The tempo has been much higher than the first game and we will see that increase in each friendly we play.

Why don't you watch the game instead of moaning.

Why don't you tell the truth - Playing well against a team that would struggle in league 1 over here FFS

liverpool got beat the other night as well by some shite team, does that mean their rubbish
its a pre season friendly designed for fitness ffs stop being so bleeding negative

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.