French politics | Macron calls shock GE

Hope so.

9781138658646.jpg

Maybe needs translating into French.
With the exception of the other far right candidate. The losers have all told their supporters to support Macron.

Le Pen has borrowed heavily from Trump. Her speech just now came across as an appeal to electoral political sides to vote for her. Where she promised greater cooperation with the people and surprisingly Europe.

People who've read her manifesto know that's BS.

BBC very excited by Le Pens performance today….. fucking hell what’s wrong with them?

BBC very excited by Le Pens performance today….. fucking hell what’s wrong with them?

Why were they excited? Macron’s first round lead over Le Pen is forecast to be larger than it was in 2017 or have I missed something?

Why were they excited? Macron’s first round lead over Le Pen is forecast to be larger than it was in 2017 or have I missed something?

They are giddy. Seem to think Le Pen might win - I dont think she will, the polls don’t but clearly someone at the Beeb is deluded.

They are giddy. Seem to think Le Pen might win - I dont think she will, the polls don’t but clearly someone at the Beeb is deluded.
Didn't this happen last time, but once the third place candidates voters got a choice between the two, le pen lost badly?

Cheers. Very unlikely she will win unless Macron has a meltdown or something. First round seems to have gone as predicted.

Didn't this happen last time, but once the third place candidates voters got a choice between the two, le pen lost badly?

Yes… a lot more votes on the left and centre left. Even half of Rebublican voters are likely to vote for Macron… what do they say… you vote with your heart in the first ballot but with your head in the second.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.