French politics

Seems that around 40% is a fairly standard figure for the section of an electorate that are taken in by the politics of populist dickheads whether it’s Le Pen, Trump or Johnson.

Thing is Le Pen ( both of them ) have tried to run France since 1974 ( Farage tried since 1994 to become a UK MP ) and whilst there is a sizeable rump quite simply decent folk in Western Europe want no truck with their R/W anti-immigrant bullshit

Katie Adler on the Beeb with some utter bollocks again…. Macron wins hollow victory with only 58 per cent of the vote ! What percentage of the vote does a UK PM ordinarily get ? 40 per cent… she is fucking hopeless.

Seems that around 40% is a fairly standard figure for the section of an electorate that are taken in by the politics of populist dickheads whether it’s Le Pen, Trump or Johnson.
I read an article where a rural farmer voted for the far left candidate in the early round and as that candidate lost, voted far right. (Le Penn) I think a lot of the 42% hate the Parisian elite of which Macron is and will vote for anyone rather than him.

I read an article where a rural farmer voted for the far left candidate in the early round and as that candidate lost, voted far right. (Le Penn) I think a lot of the 42% hate the Parisian elite of which Macron is and will vote for anyone rather than him.

But 16% more will vote for him because they look over La Manche and see us - I can only assume the farmer was a small holder or farmed animals because if he farmed fruit and veg and saw what Brexit has done to our farming then the idea of him voting to approve someone pro-Frexit marks him out as not that bright

But 16% more will vote for him because they look over La Manche and see us - I can only assume the farmer was a small holder or farmed animals because if he farmed fruit and veg and saw what Brexit has done to our farming then the idea of him voting to approve someone pro-Frexit marks him out as not that bright
I only mention it as I find it weird you vote far left, they are knocked out so you vote for the exact opposite.
That's like voting for someone like Corbyn and then Farage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.