Frenkie de Jong(Signed for Barcelona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you believe any of the media we offered 75m in £ not € so infact we offered the most.
Tbf it's November, too early to take any numbers seriously :) I don't think PSG could be a threat, Mbappe was a different story.

I think De Jong is not worth the 90 million euros that Ajax asks, he is a good player, but he only has 1 season in the elite and I think it would be an exaggeration to break the transfer record in a CDM. Now they have joined clubs that do not need a player in that position, they are all inventions of the press for City to pay a high figure for De Jong. I would pay up to 60 million euros and if Ajax does not accept I would go with everything for Ndombele.

And?

He also follows Phillipe Sandler, and if that isn't confirmation of his long term intent to join us, I don't know what is.

I only inform, but I am sure that if he grants like to Instagram accounts, he does not guarantee that he will sign up for them, I want the player to come with us, but the final decision will be mainly from Ajax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.